Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a feline, ask me anything.

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right anonymous person. I choose to be feline, if you don't like it too bad!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this how you feel about those asking if you are really a cat?

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

How does it feel to not have a collar bone?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Irony? There is no irony here. Im not complaining about who or how you are.

You are infact, absorbed by what other people do online to the point you feel the need to such great distance to prove a point... That takes some serious disturbing dedication.

Whatever floats your boat :)

Quoting Anonymous:

A grown ass woman posing as a cat is telling me I should seek help. Lmfao! Oh, the irony. Thanks for the laugh.

Quoting thetrollcat:

It is not my problem you have tolerance issues. Really that is something you should work on and seek some advice of a professional how to become more accepting and tolerant of those not like you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

No, not at all. It's called maturity. I appreciate people that are different but you're a grown woman posing as a cat on a mothers website.... At first I thought it was funny, but it got annoying quick. So maybe youre the one who needs to get checked out... Whatever though!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Do you live in fear of the world around you that is different from you? Perhaps anxiety issues? Phobias?

You might want to check that out.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have some serious issues lady. You're old & acting like a cat online.... Wtf. Lol! Whatever makes you happy I guess.

Quoting thetrollcat:

facade?\

No I am really feline.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats with the whole cat facade?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

absolutely not. Dogs are well not all but social creatures and can be loving easier for a cat to dominate and control (again not all). If the dog is stubborn not easy to manipulate, then ya, the cat will challenge the dog and irratate it :O

Quoting blues_pagan:

And I just have to know, do you think that any cat who likes dogs is a traitor to their species?

irish.twin.mama
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Do you agree with this guy/girl?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Cats have a difficult time understanding the humon behaviors... Sometimes we just cant help but ponder your odd habits.

Quoting Crymsm:

Why does my cat Fat Luna stare at me as i go to the bathroom...creeps me out to where I just shut the door.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM

one less mouse in your house :)

Let kitty play :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Should I take the mouse away? Or let her play?

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I agree, Himalayans are gorgeous. We currently own a female siamese {she's such a spoiled brat lol}, a male Russian Gray, and some sort of egyptian cat we think, she's black and kind of big boned, she's not fat she only weighs 9lbs, but she looks like she weighs 20. We also have a poodle/maltese/cocker spaniel mix dog that I rescued from an abusive home almost 3 years ago. I would love to own a Border Collie or Chihuahua.

So... do you know enough about cat breeds, if you saw a picture of the cat you'd know its breed? lol. Seriously we've been trying to find out what kind of cat she is for a long time.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Someday I would love to own a Himalayan cat. They are so stunning and beautiful. I also prefer the long hair. I do love my handsome boy that is a gray tuxedo he has a unique strong gray color he is not rare but not that common either.

We are siberian husky and pug lovers at the moment :)

Quoting TigressLily:

Okay...... I have to know.... lol. What's your favorite breed of cat, and do you like dogs at all? =P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM
*Spray bottle*
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Um well *cough cough* 

Im not sure she/he was trying to pose as a cat or a strange cultured native primitive that has real identity issues.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think she went to far to become a cat?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN