Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a feline, ask me anything.

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right anonymous person. I choose to be feline, if you don't like it too bad!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (111-120):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Where is the shit? I did not shit in here. Yes shit is generally not very entertaining....

Quoting Anonymous:

This shit is so fucking boring.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Are ya'll really buying into this or what? She's just doing it for attention to try to get back at some anonymous in the Bieber post...lol

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

She sees too much on that high horse and cannot look away LOL

Quoting Crymsm:

Then why are you wasting your time reading her posts if they bug you so bad?

Quoting Anonymous:

A grown ass woman posing as a cat is telling me I should seek help. Lmfao! Oh, the irony. Thanks for the laugh.

Quoting thetrollcat:

It is not my problem you have tolerance issues. Really that is something you should work on and seek some advice of a professional how to become more accepting and tolerant of those not like you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

No, not at all. It's called maturity. I appreciate people that are different but you're a grown woman posing as a cat on a mothers website.... At first I thought it was funny, but it got annoying quick. So maybe youre the one who needs to get checked out... Whatever though!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Do you live in fear of the world around you that is different from you? Perhaps anxiety issues? Phobias?

You might want to check that out.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have some serious issues lady. You're old & acting like a cat online.... Wtf. Lol! Whatever makes you happy I guess.

Quoting thetrollcat:

facade?\

No I am really feline.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats with the whole cat facade?

shamroc374
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I have 3 pugs. They stick together for the most part. The momma pug prefers to be alone, and the 2 boys are constantly together. The cat comes in and expects them to pet her or play with her and they just stare at her.

I can tell the weather by my cat. If it is cold or rainy she spends the whole time indoors. If it is warm she will stay outside the whole time except to come in and eat. She also has the neighbors under control and they feed and pet her all the time. I think she goes inside the neighbors across the streets house. Sometimes I can't find her and I think she is visiting. I caught her standing up and staring in their window one checking out what they were doing in their house. We had her spayed so I'm not worried about kittens but it would be nice to know where she is sometimes.

Quoting thetrollcat:

ouch about getting beat up!

Ya pugs are not particularly the brightest of the bunch but my pug seriously worries for the cat that thinks SHE IS A PUG... So I have the opposite LOL

Quoting shamroc374:

My dogs are pugs too. Maybe it's a pug thing. I also think my pugs think they are cats. They sit on top of furniture like a cat would. I think they would sit in the window sills if they could get up to them. I know my pugs have mental problems, the cat I'm not so sure. My sister's cat definitely does. He comes over, comes in the doggy door and then acts crazy. I call him PTSD because he got worse after the white cat down the street beat him up pretty bad.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Cats like being in control and some are very picky eaters/drinkers. My male only drinks from the tap LOL Im like whatever ya know.. The female likes having her own food which rarely works out because the male likes to dominate.

The female thinks its her job to look after the pug. The pug thinks she has mental problems...

Sometimes that is just how it is....

Quoting shamroc374:

Why does my cat think she is in charge of making sure the dogs have food and water? She tells at me when their bowl is empty. She also yells when hers is empty even when she isn't hungry, then later refuses to eat the food because it is old. I could understand if she ate canned food but she likes dry better. How is the food in the bowl and less fresh than the food in the bag? Is she just really controlling and bossy or is the food really not fresh?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Goodness Tardar is all over the internet and famous!

Quoting 4_little_angels:

I do not know this Tardar you speak of and don't you mean catnapping? Lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

DAMN! I want that cat along with Tardar and a few others. I have been plotting kidnapping scenes..... shhh dont tell anyone!

Quoting 4_little_angels:

No, wish it was!

Quoting thetrollcat:

is that YOUR CAT?????

Quoting 4_little_angels:

Mobile Photo

Have you seen this guy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Are you afraid of the enemy getting tips?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

LOL too funny

Quoting shamroc374:

My cat likes to look in the toilet after I flush it. It is the weirdest thing.

Long ago when I was pregnant with my first son my cat liked to watch me go to the bathroom or take a bath. He would sit on the toilet or edge of the bath and just stare at me in the bath. One time when I was very pregnant he sitting on the toilet watching me take a bath. The baby started moving around and the cat freaked out and fell in the toilet. Lol.

Quoting Crymsm:

Why does my cat Fat Luna stare at me as i go to the bathroom...creeps me out to where I just shut the door.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I think it should be admiration your cat wants to be you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Should I be concerned when my cat starts sitting like me?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM

she scratching UNDER IT or on the side?

Quoting Wheepingchree:

She won't scratch scratch posts. I've gotten wooden ones, cardboard ones, fabric ones. But yes, she uses my mattress as a scratching post in the middle of the night. Every night.

Quoting thetrollcat:

like scratching a scratch post????

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Why, oh, why, does your feline buddy (my cat) feel the need to scratch at my bed at 2a. It makes me want to eat her face off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a conversation. Not really all that serious. Just leave the post. We will all be much happier if you did!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Are ya'll really buying into this or what? She's just doing it for attention to try to get back at some anonymous in the Bieber post...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN