Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a feline, ask me anything.

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right anonymous person. I choose to be feline, if you don't like it too bad!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (131-140):
FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Agreed. I fractued mine as a child (kitten for your comparison) and it sucked :-/

Quoting thetrollcat:

I heard that when humons break them they hurt like HELL! Im glad I dont have one.

Quoting FoodIsLife:

How does it feel to not have a collar bone?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM

oh hello anonymous

Quoting Anonymous:

Are ya'll really buying into this or what? She's just doing it for attention to try to get back at some anonymous in the Bieber post...lol

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

shamroc374
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:13 PM
There is a lady in my town that is a cat. She climbs up in chairs, meows, purrs,hisses, and rubs against people's legs. Is it you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Are you going to give a serious answer? No?

Quoting thetrollcat:

what makes you think I am NOT MYSELF?

And can you prove I am humon?

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Hahahaha!!! You are like the queen of bitchy comments, so you must have incredible anger issues yourself.

Okay. I'll ask a 'non bitchy' question.

Why do you feel the need to hide behind this 'feline' facade instead of be yourself? Because no, you are not actually a 'feline'. You are a human.

Quoting thetrollcat:

a bitchy comment, ya rather suggestive you are very irratated by someone you dont even know on the internet......

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

Lmao, I have anger issues?...

Quoting thetrollcat:

Where is the question? Oh ya, no facade, I am fur sure feline.

I think you have anger issues... pity.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

This. You're a grown woman. Get over yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats with the whole cat facade?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Rare cases people end up with a social cat.... I had one once and people either adopted him or complained about him LOL His name was Tigger adopted from the Shelter. 

It was immediate you could tell the cat loved humons and loved teasing dogs... It would visit door to door of the houses and condos where we lived. Some fed him, some just played with him outside he was super social. THen one day he never came back :( I started looking for him, signs, going door to door I learned about this cat during this time! I guess he didnt limit his visitation to the houses in the area but the elementary school as well! He became their mascot :O He would walk along the windows class room to room LOL

Sadly I found out he was hit by a car :( I miss dear ole Tigger.

Quoting shamroc374:

I have 3 pugs. They stick together for the most part. The momma pug prefers to be alone, and the 2 boys are constantly together. The cat comes in and expects them to pet her or play with her and they just stare at her.

I can tell the weather by my cat. If it is cold or rainy she spends the whole time indoors. If it is warm she will stay outside the whole time except to come in and eat. She also has the neighbors under control and they feed and pet her all the time. I think she goes inside the neighbors across the streets house. Sometimes I can't find her and I think she is visiting. I caught her standing up and staring in their window one checking out what they were doing in their house. We had her spayed so I'm not worried about kittens but it would be nice to know where she is sometimes.

Quoting thetrollcat:

ouch about getting beat up!

Ya pugs are not particularly the brightest of the bunch but my pug seriously worries for the cat that thinks SHE IS A PUG... So I have the opposite LOL

Quoting shamroc374:

My dogs are pugs too. Maybe it's a pug thing. I also think my pugs think they are cats. They sit on top of furniture like a cat would. I think they would sit in the window sills if they could get up to them. I know my pugs have mental problems, the cat I'm not so sure. My sister's cat definitely does. He comes over, comes in the doggy door and then acts crazy. I call him PTSD because he got worse after the white cat down the street beat him up pretty bad.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Cats like being in control and some are very picky eaters/drinkers. My male only drinks from the tap LOL Im like whatever ya know.. The female likes having her own food which rarely works out because the male likes to dominate.

The female thinks its her job to look after the pug. The pug thinks she has mental problems...

Sometimes that is just how it is....

Quoting shamroc374:

Why does my cat think she is in charge of making sure the dogs have food and water? She tells at me when their bowl is empty. She also yells when hers is empty even when she isn't hungry, then later refuses to eat the food because it is old. I could understand if she ate canned food but she likes dry better. How is the food in the bowl and less fresh than the food in the bag? Is she just really controlling and bossy or is the food really not fresh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Spayed or neutered?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:16 PM

na we have nothing to hide not to forget we are wittier and sneakier

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you afraid of the enemy getting tips?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Cruel in torture? I dunno I suppose if the cat doesnt care then.. I dont think its right....

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it cruel to dye a cat's fur?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM

do you have other cats or dogs in the house?

Quoting inspain:

What the fuck is with crapping on the guestroom bed lately???   

And peeing in my plant downstairs?  

And why put your paw in my eggs, at least once a week?  It's disgusting and unsanitary.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM

he is a nip head too :O

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

You should pray to ceiling cat about it.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I confess I am an addict....

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Do you use cat nip? No shame, just asking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)