Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a feline, ask me anything.

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right anonymous person. I choose to be feline, if you don't like it too bad!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (371-378):
-_-
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Fool, I didn't ask what my future holds.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am a feline not a fortune teller LOL

My favorite thing about you is that you accept me for who I am like a few cant :)

Quoting -_-:

How old am I! How tall am I? What color are my toenails? What's your favorite thing about me?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM

can you lick ur butt

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I said, if she's just joking around, that's one thing, but if she truly believes she's a cat with all joking aside, she isn't sane. I asked her to be serious and answer me and she said that yes, she is feline. Do you not see that as abnormal if someone really thinks that?

Quoting mommy_me:

my concern is why you feel everything must be taken so literally. This is the internet, it's not that serious

Quoting Anonymous:

It amazes me how none of you think it's odd. You all seem to think it's just funny..If the OP is serious, then she isn't sane. Do none of you understand that?

Quoting mommy_me:

Lmao!!!! I agree

Quoting thetrollcat:

perfect for that mentally ill anonymous chick that has been quoting me LOL

Quoting mommy_me:

Your relation?

OMG, Lady!  Why do you care?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
And why do you care that I care? Hypocrite.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I said, if she's just joking around, that's one thing, but if she truly believes she's a cat with all joking aside, she isn't sane. I asked her to be serious and answer me and she said that yes, she is feline. Do you not see that as abnormal if someone really thinks that?

Quoting mommy_me:

my concern is why you feel everything must be taken so literally. This is the internet, it's not that serious

Quoting Anonymous:

It amazes me how none of you think it's odd. You all seem to think it's just funny..If the OP is serious, then she isn't sane. Do none of you understand that?

Quoting mommy_me:

Lmao!!!! I agree

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting mommy_me:

Your relation?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM

yes I can :)

Quoting VannaMae307:

can you lick ur butt

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM

thank you for a good laugh in this post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And why do you care that I care? Hypocrite.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

Lmao!!!! I agree

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting mommy_me:

Your relation?

Green_eyed_grl
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM
So what meds did you skip today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)