Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I caught my Fiances Ex-Wife Doing!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am at the bank doing my own thing, cashing my check ect.

I hear this women talking and I glance over to realize it is my Fiance's Ex Wife. Mind you she is with this other man, whom I've never seen before.

I now ease drop just to be nosey or what ever. I hate this women to begin with due to how she treats their Daughter.

I hear her tell the Bank Tell that she wants ex amount of money and that her Husband wants to do something else. The women wants proof because this mans name doesn't apear on the account. While I am listening she tells the Bank Teller to make sure that her name on the Account is Kaitlyn Walker and her Husband of 10 yrs Should show up as Daryl Walker.

Not only am I confused and hurt because this women is going by a different name and aparently has been married to this man for 10 yrs but what about my Fiance?

Him and his Ex were married from 1997 to 2011, seperated in the Fall of 2009. They were together from 1993 and married in 1997. 

I am now so confused and not sure if or what to tell my fiance. 

How do I tell the Man I love more then anything that his ex-wife has been going by a different name and suposedly has beenmarried to this other guy for 10 years.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Id tell him 100%.. if she is thia crazy, she could disappear with their daughter under a different name for all you know.

But its possible she told the bank a lie or they were impersonating a different couple and trying to steal money from them.

Either way id tell him because regardless she's a big ball of crazy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Sounds like a bank scam/identity theft to me.  If it were me, I would contact the police and the bank. 

fairyjester
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM
sounds like a bit of fraud going on
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I would tell him.  Only because if she's pulling a scam, she could one day use your DF's name to pull another scam and ruin his credit rating.  It's good for him to know in this case to keep an eye on his account and credit.

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Mobile Photo

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

bump.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Why wouldn't you tell him?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Uh maybe she knew you were nosy and wanted to mess with your head for being chismosa.
smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Sounds to me like the person that needed to know was that bank teller more than anyone.

And possibly that dude's wife.. or ex.. or whoever's account they were trying to scam.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I'm confused...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)