Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I caught my Fiances Ex-Wife Doing!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am at the bank doing my own thing, cashing my check ect.

I hear this women talking and I glance over to realize it is my Fiance's Ex Wife. Mind you she is with this other man, whom I've never seen before.

I now ease drop just to be nosey or what ever. I hate this women to begin with due to how she treats their Daughter.

I hear her tell the Bank Tell that she wants ex amount of money and that her Husband wants to do something else. The women wants proof because this mans name doesn't apear on the account. While I am listening she tells the Bank Teller to make sure that her name on the Account is Kaitlyn Walker and her Husband of 10 yrs Should show up as Daryl Walker.

Not only am I confused and hurt because this women is going by a different name and aparently has been married to this man for 10 yrs but what about my Fiance?

Him and his Ex were married from 1997 to 2011, seperated in the Fall of 2009. They were together from 1993 and married in 1997. 

I am now so confused and not sure if or what to tell my fiance. 

How do I tell the Man I love more then anything that his ex-wife has been going by a different name and suposedly has beenmarried to this other guy for 10 years.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM

You forgot the most important one-'eave's drop.'  The rest is just a mess.  LOL.

Quoting autodidact:

etc. not ect. (short for et cetera)

fiance's ex wife isn't capitalized, nor is husband, or account, or should, or man, or daughter, or fiance

man's

appear

He and his ex

woman - singular

women - plural

than, not then

PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM
She was lying. Guarantee it. I'm a teller. No one ever tells me the truth. They will lie, and even if I have PROOF they're lying, they will deny it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I became overwhelmed by the sheer volume. 

Quoting chalisa0:

You forgot the most important one-'eave's drop.'  The rest is just a mess.  LOL.

Quoting autodidact:

etc. not ect. (short for et cetera)

fiance's ex wife isn't capitalized, nor is husband, or account, or should, or man, or daughter, or fiance

man's

appear

He and his ex

woman - singular

women - plural

than, not then

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Leave it alone woman. He divorced her for specific reasons. Maybe her lying ways was one of them. She's not your concern or his anymore. Let it go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Or... that wasn't his ex wife. Just someone that looked like her

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not about moving on. If the OP's fiancé and his ex wife were separated in 2009, then the ex-wife couldn't have been married to the guy she was with at the bank for 10 years. UNLESS she were a bigamist. Only other option is she was lying to the teller.

Quoting mommy_me:

why would he care that his ex wife moved on?

RoseBlossom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM

so she was commiting bigamy? if that is the case then your fiance and her werent really married to begin with (legally at least)

XnikoX
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Uhmmm Id tell your fiance. Not that he should necessarily be hurt since he's moved on but uhmmmm being married to more than one person like that IF that is what this is... is a big deal.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Just leave it be, why should he give a flying fuck what his piece of crap ex is doing or what she is lying about.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Ms.Pink.
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Did you even see her show photo id to prove she was this Kaitlyn?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN