Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I caught my Fiances Ex-Wife Doing!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am at the bank doing my own thing, cashing my check ect.

I hear this women talking and I glance over to realize it is my Fiance's Ex Wife. Mind you she is with this other man, whom I've never seen before.

I now ease drop just to be nosey or what ever. I hate this women to begin with due to how she treats their Daughter.

I hear her tell the Bank Tell that she wants ex amount of money and that her Husband wants to do something else. The women wants proof because this mans name doesn't apear on the account. While I am listening she tells the Bank Teller to make sure that her name on the Account is Kaitlyn Walker and her Husband of 10 yrs Should show up as Daryl Walker.

Not only am I confused and hurt because this women is going by a different name and aparently has been married to this man for 10 yrs but what about my Fiance?

Him and his Ex were married from 1997 to 2011, seperated in the Fall of 2009. They were together from 1993 and married in 1997. 

I am now so confused and not sure if or what to tell my fiance. 

How do I tell the Man I love more then anything that his ex-wife has been going by a different name and suposedly has beenmarried to this other guy for 10 years.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM

You either have the woman wrong, or she's lying at the bank

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I would have said something to the teller, not your fiance.  If she was only divorced in 2011, there's no way that Daryl has been her husband for the past 10 years.  Anyway, what does it matter to you what she's doing?

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you sure it was her?  Maybe it was someone who looked like her, maybe a twin or a cousin? 

KiKi-Love
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM
agreed

Quoting Anonymous:

It really shouldn't matter to him and it definitely shouldn't bother you

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM
So she said "my husband of ten years"? Right. That's unnecessary info for a teller. A simple "my husband Daryl" would suffice. And if you recognized her, she woulda recognized you too. Google them and see if you even find any info on a marriage.

But I say bs.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Its called fraud and it probably has nothing to do with your husband.

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

If he has kids with her, this might help him in court.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

She and her "husband" are using stolen identities and really need to be reported to the bank. I would let the bank know that that particular womans name is _____ and not what she told them. But again that is I and what I would have done right in front of her. I would have walked up and say "Hey, _______ how is (the childs name) doing?" Then let her explain to the teller why you called her by that name instead of the one she was stating to them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Shouldnt matter to him?? His ex is claiming to have been married to the guy with her for 10 yrs and she was still married to her ex until 2011. If shes telling the truth she was married to 2 men at the same time. More than likely she was lying to the bank.

Quoting Anonymous:

It really shouldn't matter to him and it definitely shouldn't bother you

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM

you mind your own business,  unless you have proof and that isn't 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)