Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I caught my Fiances Ex-Wife Doing!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am at the bank doing my own thing, cashing my check ect.

I hear this women talking and I glance over to realize it is my Fiance's Ex Wife. Mind you she is with this other man, whom I've never seen before.

I now ease drop just to be nosey or what ever. I hate this women to begin with due to how she treats their Daughter.

I hear her tell the Bank Tell that she wants ex amount of money and that her Husband wants to do something else. The women wants proof because this mans name doesn't apear on the account. While I am listening she tells the Bank Teller to make sure that her name on the Account is Kaitlyn Walker and her Husband of 10 yrs Should show up as Daryl Walker.

Not only am I confused and hurt because this women is going by a different name and aparently has been married to this man for 10 yrs but what about my Fiance?

Him and his Ex were married from 1997 to 2011, seperated in the Fall of 2009. They were together from 1993 and married in 1997. 

I am now so confused and not sure if or what to tell my fiance. 

How do I tell the Man I love more then anything that his ex-wife has been going by a different name and suposedly has beenmarried to this other guy for 10 years.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (71-74):
Summer.
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM

She could of had a name change since they split up? you don't really know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Maybe he should have a paternity test, just to make sure dd is his. Otherwise, its none of your business
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:19 AM

thats illegal and you should report her ass

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I would tell my guy just because she sounds like a whack, more of, "you will never believe what I saw today". I guess my mind would go straight to the idea that she was lying to the teller.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)