Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't think I am ready for this, but here goes...update.

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 118 Replies
1 mom liked this

I thought about going anon....but oh well. I am fat. Grossly fat fat fat. I weigh about 200, and I just want to go puke. DH always tells me he doesn't care and that I am beautiful, but I don't FEEL it. I feel so gross and disgusting and I feel like I will weigh as much as my dad one day (859lbs). I watch what I eat, but I rarely exercise (unless you count cleaning). I can't run and I can't be the mom I want to be for my kids becsuse my weight limits me. It's sad, disgusting, gross and graphic. I literally feel like puking over myself. I used to be so skinny and pretty. Anyway, what are some workouts I can do to help rid of this fat? I am starting the squat challenge tomorrow and would like to start other workouts too. TIA.

Alright ladies so far I got the myfitness pal app and another up and running. I have put every morsal of food I have eaten so far in the app. I planned to do some squats early this morning, but dh and I are very sick with a stomach bug. I woke up at 2 am to hear him puking his guts up for an hour. I am going to *try* to get some dancing going on here in a few minutes. The kiddos.know about our "1hr dance party" coming up in a few minutes. I think I will save the squats for later tonight in hopes that I feel a little less sick. Oh and I found this neat little thing on fbook that says the BEST times if the day to drink water. It is supposed to help lose weight and kickstart metabolism. I am so excited to start seeing real results! Yay for getting healthy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughingCheetah
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM

eugh....front view. *gag*
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM
3 moms liked this
You're my belly twin and i feel exactly like you. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Bumping because it could be me writing this post as well....I would like to know some advice to get rid of/reduce the belly fat

vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Play Dance Dance Revolution.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsCountryMama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this
I started the squat challenge today it felt great! Try doing Leslie Sanderson walk fit programs it's a great easy start.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
you could use the exercise but I think every woman's body is beautiful regardless of stretch marks or the roles.

what we can do with our body is part of what makes us beautiful.

why don't you instead of looking for exercises to help you lose weight, look for something that will help you have fun go to dance class try a pole dancing class or the class that will help you get that cardio exercise in well you have fun doing it
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Find something that is fun for you. Like if you like dancing try Zumba. I like dancing and strength training and the Brazilian butt lift is my favorite at home work out right now. Find a work out buddy some one who cheers you on and helps you stay focused. The healthy weightless groups on here is a great group too
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:15 PM

ok. so now you put yourself out there.  what you gonna do about it?

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this

If you can't run, walk. 

Cut out calories where you can.

It's hard I know but every day will get better!  Hugs!!!

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this

You have to get your heart rate up-not hard core cardio yet until you lose a bit of poundage, but fast walking and climbing stairs will really help.  You can't just think about your belly.  When you add more cardio, in whatever form, it helps you burn more calories all day.  Good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN