Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

theme parks are trashy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They gross me out! Smelly people, bugs and germs! And people in ill fitting clothes. I don't know anyone with class who goes with their families.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Replies (91-98):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM
You're probably one of those prissy bitches whose children hate you for taking the joy from life. And let me guess, you're weakstomached on top of it all and can't enjoy the rides. DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND REMOVE THAT STICK FROM YOVR ASS!
mich.el.le
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM

If going to a theme park makes my kid happy, then oh fargin well what you think. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

People who use the word "trashy" are trashy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
You sound very boring.
momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

hey i'm classy and we go to amusement parks all the time

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
As far as the theme parks and what you think of them I won't comment because I am usually having too much fun with my kids to worry about what other people look like. Plus I really don't care what they look like or what they are wearing enough to judge them after all they are in my line of sight for at best maybe a few mins so not worth the effort to form an opinion.

But I wanted to point out that it is not classy or nice to call anything trashy no matter how distasteful you might find it. I don't know any truly mature, classy people who would call anyone or anything trash. The statement is not just stating your personal opinion but is a judgment of anyone who happens to disagree with you. I don't know if it was your intention or not but this kind of attitude could cause someone to second guess themselves and avoid activities they enjoy for far of being judged or even suffer from lowered self esteem after a comment like this.

I am not saying that this was your intention but please remember that just because you might have good self esteem doesn't mean that everyone does...some people internalize comments like this and it effects them way more than the person making them ever intended. Just because you have an opinion about something doesn't mean you have to share it. Try to remember that old saying "if you can't say anything nice..."
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I like cats.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Judgmental bitch is judgmental.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured