Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

post anon if you would like, but whats your deepest secret?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know this has been done before, but lets do it again. :)

* I secretly wanted to get pregnant. (It didn't happen until I stopped trying.)

* I sit up at night and think of ways to get revenge on my ex.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Four*

Yep. I was living with my dad at the time. I was 18. Meet him at Starbucks and he told me he was here on business. I told him I was in college. We had sex twice that day and two more times the next. Talked about a relationship over the course of the days. A week later, he arrived at my dads home with my mom for Thanksgiving dinner.

Quoting Anonymous:

As in you wanted to?

Quoting Anonymous:

I slept with my step dad for times
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Every girl in my immediate family has had a miscarriage. (Mom and both sisters.) I have this fear that I will too. :/

Quoting Retrokitty:

That's weird my mom had a miscarriage right after she had my 16 year old sister. We swear it was a boy and I often wonder what life would have been like if he survived.

Quoting Anonymous:

I sometimes think about the boy my mom miscarried. He would've been 23 this year, his name was Daniel.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
What? ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I slept with my DSS more times than dh knows about and once with DSS bff a month before he got married

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Talk about odd. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Four*

Yep. I was living with my dad at the time. I was 18. Meet him at Starbucks and he told me he was here on business. I told him I was in college. We had sex twice that day and two more times the next. Talked about a relationship over the course of the days. A week later, he arrived at my dads home with my mom for Thanksgiving dinner.

Quoting Anonymous:

As in you wanted to?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
5 moms liked this
I was with an abusive asshole. We separated and I slept with someone just to confirm the break up if that makes sense. The guy pulled off the condom and I got herpes.

Then I called my abusive asshole ex and seduced him. I purposefully gave him herpes.
eclaudin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
The same exact thing happened to me when i was pregnant too, and one other time as well. Hard to say whether i peed because of the dream or had the dream because i had to pee... its a whole chicken-or-the-egg kind of thing. Either way, i doubt its that unusual.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am 21 years old and I still pee the bed... it started when I was pregnant...I had a dream I was on the toilet and ...woke up and it happened.

Its happened 3 times since then and my baby is 1 year now

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaybear123
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Something 'snapped' on the inside and all my demons are running loose. I have yet to admit I need help.. (Does that even make sense to anyone but me??)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Four*

I was living with my dad at the time. I was 18. Met him at Starbucks and he told me he was here on business. I told him I was in college. We had sex twice that day and two more times the next. Talked about a relationship over the course of three days. A week later, he arrived at my dads home with my mom for Thanksgiving dinner. They're still married

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoa really? How did that happen? Is he still married to your mom?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I slept with my cousin. 1st cousin. I was 17, he was 24. I was beyond drunk and high. It was after I threw up on both sides of his bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I started thinking more about it when my mom passed away. I think maybe as a "what life would've been with a brother" type of thing. I only have 1 sister, but I've never told her that sometimes I think 'oh he'd be in college right now' :(

Quoting Retrokitty:

That's weird my mom had a miscarriage right after she had my 16 year old sister. We swear it was a boy and I often wonder what life would have been like if he survived.

Quoting Anonymous:

I sometimes think about the boy my mom miscarried. He would've been 23 this year, his name was Daniel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN