Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Calling all moms with more than 2 kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
My kids are 3 and 2 years old and I am pregnant again. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Since my kids are still too young. Pls advice and share your experience. How old were your kids when you got pregnant again? Thanks
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:54 AM
My kids were 11 months & 3 when I conceived #3. Expecting #4 now (giving up for adoption) and my kids are 3,5, & 8.
ysmeine
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM

They were a little older than three and one when I got pregnant. They are all two years apart. They have always been very good friends. I made sure the older two were potty trained. They were both in the room, sleeping when youngest was born. If you have family to watch them that is great. They have each other to play with when you feed the baby. Not sure what they are too young for. It should be easier than when you brought home a baby with a one yr old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Mine where just turning 4 and 2 when I found out.
jacandjay
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Why are you giving up the 4th?

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids were 11 months & 3 when I conceived #3. Expecting #4 now (giving up for adoption) and my kids are 3,5, & 8.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jacandjay
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Mine are now 7 and 3 and i probably wont be pregnant for a long time.. but i like the age difference in mine..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Going from 2 to 3 is much easier than going from 1 to 2.

When I had my third, my oldest was 3 1/2 and my second was 17 months. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My oldest was my little "big helper".

I had my fourth when my third was 2 1/2.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM
I have a real hard time caring for the 3 kids I already have. I was told I am infertile by Drs so the preg is a surprise.

Quoting jacandjay:

Quoting Anonymous:

jacandjay
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Oh.. well maybe your hubby should get snipped.. do you already have a family picked out?will it be an open adoption?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a real hard time caring for the 3 kids I already have. I was told I am infertile by Drs so the preg is a surprise.

Quoting jacandjay:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:16 AM
My oldest son was exactly 1 when I brought my newborn home. But then I had my sister to help me out for 3 months. This time I will not have anyone to help me. So I thinking to hire maybe a part time nanny/ housekeeper to help around the house and feed my kids while I take care of the newborn. But I don't know how much it will cost me

Quoting ysmeine:

They were a little older than three and one when I got pregnant. They are all two years apart. They have always been very good friends. I made sure the older two were potty trained. They were both in the room, sleeping when youngest was born. If you have family to watch them that is great. They have each other to play with when you feed the baby. Not sure what they are too young for. It should be easier than when you brought home a baby with a one yr old.

luvbeinamommy68
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:22 AM

i have a 6 1/2, 5 (tomorrow), 3 and 2 yr old. and we are TTC #5. i love having  my kids close in age! they are the best of friends. but its now always butterflies and rainbows lol! they still fight like siblings. it can be crazy most of the time, but to me its so worth it. i would suggest a baby carrier for the new baby. i got one when #3 was a few months old and used it for #4. such a lifesaver! also, before your due date make a bunch of meals you can just throw in a crock pot. another life saver for me! put those in gallon size baggies and throw in the freezer. have the 3 yr old "help" you. bring you a diaper or wipes. its not as scary as it seems. if you can, get someone to watch them if you have to go shopping cause thats when it gets to be a bit of a challange. 

Wife to Donald for 6 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 5, Catelynn 3, Ethan 2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN