Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

custody

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

i had an affair on and off for years with a married man. we had a child along the way and things between have been great. dd think he's a friend of the family.  we had all the papers signed and he gave his rights away and agreed on a monthly financial assistance. as far as people are concerned dd is from a sperm donor. 4 years down the road the wife found out and we are now in a 6 month long custody battle because his wife wants 100% of the custody. i got a restraining order against her and documented all her crazy phone calls and showing up at my work. she can only see dd in supervised visits. dd doesn't get why she has to visit her. meanwhile we're still carrying on and his wife thinks we're over. ha! if you weren't such an asexual, uptight prude and treated your man right he wouldn't be with me...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jacandjay
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Ummm his wife has NO rights to your child.. Esp if he signed over his rights..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:54 AM

I dont see a judge giving her visitation. She has no rights to the child and her dh signed his rights away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:55 AM

exactly what the court told her. she won't stop. the cps wrote her up for taking crazy shit to dd while in supervised visits. thank goodness it's only been 5 so far. we're going to court this week, hope to have the visits overturned. 

Quoting jacandjay:

jacandjay
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:57 AM
How does she have visiting rights?!

Quoting Anonymous:

exactly what the court told her. she won't stop. the cps wrote her up for taking crazy shit to dd while in supervised visits. thank goodness it's only been 5 so far. we're going to court this week, hope to have the visits overturned. 

Quoting jacandjay:

momof35219
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Karma..
JessT5280
by MileHigh Mom on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:59 AM

How did she even get supervised visits in the first place? That doesn't sound right - especially if HE gave up his parental rights. I just don't see how a court would give the wife any rights to that child at all? 

mymanben
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:01 AM
That's what I'm wonderinf. If the father signed over his rights....this makes no sense

Quoting jacandjay:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jacandjay:

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:04 AM
I don't get how she even got visits. It's not her damn kid and if he signed off rights then she really has no say.

Why don't he just leave her if she is so crazy and be with you and his kid instead of being with her. After all these years don't you owe it to your self to wang more? To be someone real instead of side ass??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacandjay
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea, im callin troll.... cuz this chick obviously doesnt know what she is talking about and never dealt with custody court...

Quoting mymanben:

That's what I'm wonderinf. If the father signed over his rights....this makes no sense

Quoting jacandjay:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jacandjay:

raven1114
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Yeah sounds like a troll to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured