Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just MY Thoughts...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...NO IM NOT BASHING YOU IF YOUVE HAD AN ABORTION,SO PLEASE NO BASHING I JUST HAVE FEW THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY MIND.... I find it ironic how Its illegal to commit suicide in the Us,but abortion isnt? (No i dont think suicide is okay) But seriously? Taking Your own life is illegal,taking the life of an unborn child isnt? Your body your choice right,thats what the goverment says? but yet if you want to take your own life and dont harm anyone else bt urlself (physically) its illegal..Also if a person kills a pregnant women they get charge wt double murder bt if the mom kills the unborn child its just a CHOICE???? Ps:and yes i know suicide is wrong and painfull and i dont think anyone should commit suicide Im focusing on THE LAWS!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:24 AM

I am pro-choice. including the right to die with dignity and the repeal of laws that criminalize suicide attempts. This is not to say I am "for" suicide in general, I just don't see the point in trying to charge people in pain (whether physical or mental) with a crime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)