Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Made up baby names?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 139 Replies
I'm not talking Nevaeh, Jaydens, Aidens and all the others that we all know are over used. I'm talking a really ugly name that sounds like a mash up of letters or two ugly names. Whats the worst you've heard?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I'm not a fan of the La__________ names. i have no idea how to spell them. names like Laqiusha, Laquinsha,Latanisha . Sometimes I think what we Americans hear as weird madeup names might be Ethnic names.

zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Lol I have a brother named Lakwanza lol worst name ever

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I'm not a fan of the La__________ names. i have no idea how to spell them. names like Laqiusha, Laquinsha,Latanisha . Sometimes I think what we Americans hear as weird madeup names might be Ethnic names.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting zeenah:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

haha I'm glad you agree with me. I was afraid you were going to go off on me.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM

i know someone who recently named their daughter Reign ... it is a nice name when you say it, but when you see it spelt it kind of changes. 

Not my dd but I wish she would have spelt it properly. 

zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate crazy names my real name is Trazanda no one says it right the first time. With parents named joyce and Philip you'd think they'd give us normal names...

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting zeenah:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

haha I'm glad you agree with me. I was afraid you were going to go off on me.

sstef126
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Jaquarious

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Had a girl named Morland in my school. Ugly!

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
A girl named her kids La'Paris, La'Chanel, Da'Monique, Da'Lisa.

lol... like basically you named your kid "The Paris" if I remember French right..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Ahhh - Reign is spelled correctly.  That's the reign of Kings and Queens.  So there goes that argument. 

Quoting Anonymous:

i know someone who recently named their daughter Reign ... it is a nice name when you say it, but when you see it spelt it kind of changes. 

Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

that actually is a way to spell it. It is just being used the same as as referring to a king or queen and their reign over their country. 

Proud mom of an ornery 3 year old boy, a very smart 6 year old girl! Married for 4.5 years, together for 7! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN