Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

gah CALL ME BACK ALREADY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So I have to do a child observation for my class, the child is ssupposed to have behavioral problems. my bosses sister offered to let me observer her dd. weeeelllll I have been trying to get ahold of her all morning to get her address and she wont call me back! I have no idea where she lives and I am getting really frustrated with this as the observation notes are due wed (same problem all last week, between not calling back and schedule issues we couldn't meet up) and the paper is due on monday of next week. I am about to say eff it and show my instructor all of my texts to her and see if I can get a one class period extension and observe my friends dd (she already offered but I had already made plans with this mom) I am super pissed right now...
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Why don't you do your friends daughter and call it a day? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM
im about to. the only reason I am waiting is because its my bosses sister... anyone else I would have told to eff off.

that and my friend is out of town until.tomorrow

Quoting jas_momof2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I wouldn't have waited this long.  Your grade is your responsibity.  Your teacher isn't going to care about excuses.  Call your friend and get it done.  If the sister calls, she calls and you have notes on two children, if not - you've got the project covered.

Quoting Anonymous:

im about to. the only reason I am waiting is because its my bosses sister... anyone else I would have told to eff off.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)