Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexy pics and wounded pride *Update*2 And ty whoever put me osmw. You're a peach. Get the rest of it up there. LOL

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM
  • 147 Replies

DH is deployed and has been asking me for sexy pics. So last night I sent him a nice assortment. DH says he thinks I'm beautiful but I don't look as good as I wish because of my weight. I'm hyper-critical so the ones I sent were the best I could do.

My problem is, it shows he's seen them and I didn't get a freaking comment, smiley, nothing! I KNOW he has time because he's a fobbit. Makes me never want to send a pic again!

Just had to vent before I talk to him. I don't wanna be hurt and pissed off but hey, he hurt my pride. LOL So how have/would y'all deal with this and bring it up in a way that isn't going to turn into a fight?

The mother fucker. Nope he got them. His only comment was he didn't like my hair. It turned into a HUGE fight, I asked to change the subject and have something positive for us today but NOOOO, I hung up on him, and now I want to dye my hair either as red as this font or black and get white out contacts. Anything super drastic. It's MY hair. I've chopped in above my shoulders from the middle of my back because I had an ex tell me that I wasn't allowed. So Thank you ladies for being so supportive and encouraging. I just told him, "Well you're in luck. I still look the same in the dark."

Just for those late to the party....

1) This is one of my replies form within the post: 

Thanks but I'm over it. Changed my mentality and I'm just going to wait until he gets back. Things are more difficult when we're far away so I'm going to try to take that into consideration and just try to keep the "us" together. I mean hell! He's deployed! What kind of bitch would I be if I let him being an ass destroy our marriage when he's not even here to work through things with me. 

2) I'm now on Overly sensitive military wives for venting here. Nice to experience the "sisterhood"

3) I love him and support him, but you tell me which of you has never been pissed at dh and needed to vent. 

So now it's updated. My marriage isn't "over". I'm not leaving my dh because he "doesn't like my hair". I was frustrated with both his initial lack of response and the subsequent negativity. Also I think HUGE fight means something different to y'all than I. ANY argument I have with my husband that doesn't end amicably is huge to me because he matters to me. So judge, laugh, sympathize and commiserate. Glad to be of some entertainment.

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TinDoll
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM

No one?

nancym3
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Maybe just text him and ask what he thought about the pics!

Oh I see he's deployed...email not text. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
k_cook12
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Try sending something like so you didnt like my pics? Add a smiley face or something. If he doesnt respond then you call him and ask whats up. Thats all the advice I have.
Oostera
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Maybe he was "busy";)

TinDoll
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Quoting nancym3:

Maybe just text him and ask what he thought about the pics!

Yeah. I commented that he had no response and it made me sad. I said it in a joking manner cuz I seriously don't want to have a blow up fight when there's still 6mo till he gets back. :/ Other than that, I just don't know. It's unnatural to me! LOL Most guys drool when their wife, who they say is beautiful/gorgeous/sexy, dresses up for them. I just don't get it. 

TinDoll
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Now that would make me happy. LOL Only viable excuse. ;) So I'm probably making a mountain outta a molehill...

Quoting Oostera:

Maybe he was "busy";)

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I would just try to take my mind off of it. Im sure he is busy and didnt have time to really respond yet.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Mmhhm I  too have had to send the sexy pics while deployed. Dh loved them of course. He did comment on them as soon as he could. Just give him a little more time. If he doesn't say anything the very next time you talk to him ask him if he likes them.

blue_elephant
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM
To form an opinion I will need to see the pics, lol j/k ;)
Send an e-mail and say so you liked the pics, huh? ;) idk
TinDoll
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Yeah I asked. I can't call though. I just have to wait until he gets in contact with me.

Quoting k_cook12:

Try sending something like so you didnt like my pics? Add a smiley face or something. If he doesnt respond then you call him and ask whats up. Thats all the advice I have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured