Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Holy crap I am a larda** EDIT!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Poll

Question: Are you overweight?

Options:

I'm *perfect* (gag) for my height lol

I could lose a few pounds

I'm overweight by 15-20 pounds

Obese

Screw this, pass me the cupcakes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 149

View Results

My confession......

Just hopped on the scale. I started this new (very sedentary) job about 2 years ago, and in that time I have gained... 33 pounds............

I am at my biggest I have ever been in my life. 30 pounds heavier than my heaviest pregnancy.

SOOO... I've had a really stressful week. I was about to break and eat a huge bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and just veg out in front of the TV. So I figured, "meh, what the hell..." and hopped on the scale.

Since SUNDAY (5 days) I have lost FIVE pounds!!!!! So that kept me on track  :)

Just felt like bragging a little  *blushing*

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I'm 16 pounds underweight.
LveMy2K1dS
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM
3 moms liked this

I've been there! I used to be 232 pounds 7 years ago. I'm down to 150, I still have 15 to get to my goal. I began a healthier lifestyle and this is me today :) If I can do it you can do it!!

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Cupcakes please....

Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I'm 20 pounds overweight... but I'm pregnant so i'm not too worried

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I was overweight but I fixed it. I'm a healthy weight but still 7 or so pounds from my ideal weight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hotmama83227
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM

i think i am obese, and i do want to change but i have such a strange issue.....i don't take in enough calories! literally might hit 500 calories a day and that's a lot for me. i really feel like I'm too damn pretty to be this heavy lol and it totally needs to change!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Congrats! You look great! How did you do it? What do you mean by "healthier lifestyle?" I know that term means different things to different people. I eat healthy but am not very active. Even though I eat healthy, I'm still gaining weight. It's pissing me off. lol

Quoting LveMy2K1dS:

I've been there! I used to be 232 pounds 7 years ago. I'm down to 150, I still have 15 to get to my goal. I began a healthier lifestyle and this is me today :) If I can do it you can do it!!

wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I say pass me the cupcakes :P

smalltowngal
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Part of me wants to loose 5-10 lbs but I'm a healthy weight for my height. 

TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM
You can manipulate a sedentary job to increase activity. I had them raise my computer desk and I stand all day now. I have a mat that I stand on and I'm free to stretch, bend, squat, basically move around at my desk. I use lunch breaks to work out and I walk to talk to my coworkers face to face instead of call or email. That's just a few tweaks I made to my sedentary job...I cannot sit all day. Sitting all day every day is more damaging than smoking. Make changes. You can lose everything you've gained. =]
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)