Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

And this is why I don't answer the door

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

So this morning some guy knocked on my door and said his dog was missing.  He gave me a pic of the dog and asked me to call if I see it.  

About two hours later some lady knocks on my door and tells me she knows I am screwing her husband because she saw him at my house today.  She said she has a photo of him walking away from my door and she is going to show it to my husband,

first...the guy didn't come in....I didn't even take the chain off the door

second. I don't have a husband

third. This guy wasn't my type

last. She is psycho

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Wow.. Lol.. Just wow!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Danggg. She sounds crazy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

YOU ARE PULLING OUR LEG AND IF YOU AREN'T CALL THE POLICE SOUNDS LIKE A SET UP

Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Wow; I'd say practical joke.. but still... what a freak! I don't answer the door because its always JWs; and they never give up

Derpy
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM

LOL,wow.
Talk about paranoid. 

"By causing a little destruction, I am in fact encouraging life"~Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

ChocolateJunky
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Oh goodness. Something similar happened with my husband. We were staying at a motel, and I guess this minor and her mom lived there. Well this crazy woman started banging on the door first thing in the morning and my husband answered it (no way in hell would he have let me). Next thing I know, this woman starts going off on him saying that she knows he was sleeping with her daughter and that she's going to call the cops on him and have him arrested. All the while, I hear the girl in the background yelling, "Mom, that's not the guy!!!" That lady was crazy. I can understand that she'd be pissed about some grown man sleeping with her daughter, but man did she ever make a total ass of herself.

KyrinM
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have told her, lady, he knocked on my door asked about his dog & was on his way again in less than 3 mins.  I have yet to fuck a total stranger, much less anyone else in my doorway in under 3 mins, & I don't plan on starting now.  So off with you now.  Then I would have shut the door muttering about crazy people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Seeing as the entire time I was holding my dog back....I don't think I have to worry much.  Plus I have a Glock and an alarm. 

Quoting Anonymous:

YOU ARE PULLING OUR LEG AND IF YOU AREN'T CALL THE POLICE SOUNDS LIKE A SET UP

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell him he wouldn't continue coming over to your house if she satisfied him at home.  ::nods::

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

needsupport100
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:27 PM

call the police

similar siti happened in my neighborhood. some guy knocked on my neighbors door asking for cash to get his baby formula....this guy was clear in neighbors living room and she didn't ask him to leave! he todl her WE sent him to her house. i told her a) we weren't even home b) if i wouldn't let your mom have your baby until i talked to you first (i hadn't met her mom) then what makes you think i would send a complete stranger to your house without checking first?

he got arrested the next day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)