Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My three year old is a douche!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 114 Replies
Ugh I just have to vent. This kid cannot be left alone, ever, he's the kind that dumps dish soap on the dog and syrup all over the house. If the kid gate to the foyer is left open he Will escape as soon as I blink. Have taken him to a bunch of PEDs suspecting autism or plain old head up the ass, (he goes in cycles) I would really like to know so we can learn how to get along with him and help him understand the world around him.

Well anyways him and our 2 yr old boy share a room. They each have a toddler bed on the left and right side of the room. 2 is the clown, so today to put them down for nap I had to sit in a chair in the middle so he would stop messing around and go the eff to sleep. I feel like shit today and my heating pad misses me.

3 yr old is good til 2 falls asleep, I go lay down, and 3 runs over to 2 and wakes him up! What a douche!!! Now I'm pissed I off, 2 is grumpy and all wtf? And the best part? 3 thinks nothing of it. At all. This kid has no comprehension skill and its driving me nuts. About the only way I can get thru to him is with stick figure step by step on a white board. 1. Mommy said its nap time, 2. You woke up brother 3. Now you are in time out. So frustrating. I ask him what he did to brother to wake him, and he tells me that he was laying down in his blue bed to go to sleep for nap time. Aaaaaiiiieeeee!! That boy makes my blood boil! That is all.

Edit - the 3 and I have a relationship exactly like Bam and April :-). He loves me dearly, loves to torment me. 2 is like that wound up hyena on Lion King. Bouncy wild little firestarter (figuratively (in crayon, ha!))
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM

omg

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

All kids can be hardheaded. just keep at it.

NiCo86
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
26 moms liked this

it sickens me when parents refer to their children by demeaning terms (i.e. "douche" "little shit" etc). Children can be difficult, they are children after all, but they don't deserved to be demeaned by their parents.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh ffs. Get a grip. Hes THREE. but nice calling your kid a douche and all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1st page!
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Poor baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Wow really calling your three year old a douche?
smileydawn
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM
This!

Quoting NiCo86:

it sickens me when parents refer to their children by demeaning terms (i.e. "douche" "little shit" etc). Children can be difficult, they are children after all, but they don't deserved to be demeaned by their parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

you deserve it you're a bitch

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Love your screen name, I've been watching on iTunes and I just finished season 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)