Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is it with the Mom's who think society owes them food, housing, etc?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies
9 moms liked this

I will admit that I'm very bored.  I'm stuck home with a serious sinus infection and was running searches on Google to keep me occupied.  I found this site with posts on food stamps and other "free cheese" topics.  After reading them I found the following: 

Group 1 is self sufficient who do whatever they need to provide for their family.  Group 1 uses birth control.  Group 1 stays married.  Group 1 has budgets.  Group 1 works longer hours and goes the extra mile while working, which then leads to promotions.  Group 1 does not whine or complain. 

Group 2 is not self sufficient.  Group 2 depends on their parents or gov for their day to day food, housing, and medical.  Group 2 may work, claim to pay taxes, but really don't  (If you get food stamps and you have a family EVERY dime and then some comes back via the tax return.)  Group 2 has a serious attitude about the free items they get ( a serious FU view of the whole thing.)  Group 2 is great about getting gov. help but can't manage to be on birth control.  Group 2 blames all their woes on the ex...they NEVER admit they picked the ex yet they want society to cover the bills.

BTW:  I DO get to judge you group 2 people.  You take from MY family to feed what you can't afford.  I also have EVERY right to be angry about it...so TIRED of paying for those who can't figure out how a condom works.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a total group 1 person, but ooooooooooooo you gonna get hellfire spewed at you!

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you tried Saline drops and Sudafed?   april fools

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:40 PM

this post is sure to blow up! lol! have fun!

Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:40 PM
11 moms liked this

But...

Group 1 people complain too. I know this because I am a group 1 person and I complain.

Group 1 people don't always have a budget. I have no need for one; we make enough money that I don't worry about a budget. 

Group 1 people do many times get divorced.

Group 1 people don't always use birthcontrol (*cough* Duggars *cough*)

Just because a person isn't on Foodstamp or Public Assistance doesn't mean they are perfect... Get off your high horse and just be thankful you don't have to be on FS/PA.

audreesmama
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Same, on both accounts.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I am a total group 1 person, but ooooooooooooo you gonna get hellfire spewed at you!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BluePandaDreams
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Meh..........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
9 moms liked this

That's not the only thing you're stuck home with. And, btw, you ARE whining and complaining!

I make six figures and have been married for 23 years. I don't begrudge a penny of the taxes I pay to help families that are less fortunate than me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Group 1 almost all the way. I have never taken any type of public assistance, I work for everything I have, but I am divorced.
Do I still get to be in Group 1?
Mcelly
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Sh*t, I'm part of group 1....
Group 2 is gonna be really mad at you!!!
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I like queso
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN