Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't have kids if you don't wanna be a mom!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Seriously if you had kids young ,get divorced get a new younger boyfriend then start pawning off your damn kids so you can party...you shouldn't have frickin had kids. I'm really sick of these moms that suddenly go oops I never had my own life then neglect your kids so you can have a "good time". Do all moms need a,break hell yes are,you still your own person after becoming a mom yes. Is it ok to to spend more time devoting to your romantic and social life than your children F*CK NO

Do you agree?!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Agree.

My sil is one of those young mom's. She parties all the time, her kids look like white trash trailer babies because she never dresses them. She sleeps till late in the afternoon... she has never grown up. She still lives at home with her mom and shows no sign of leaving.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM
It's a joke why the hell did have kids then....

Quoting Anonymous:

Agree.

My sil is one of those young mom's. She parties all the time, her kids look like white trash trailer babies because she never dresses them. She sleeps till late in the afternoon... she has never grown up. She still lives at home with her mom and shows no sign of leaving.

scarygirl
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Yes

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Annettey19
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Yeah. I don't think it's just a young mom thing, but I would agree.

Once you have kids, you can still have fun, but you better do it responsibly and pay whoever's watching them. Also don't do it constantly. Kids need breakfast, not a mommy with a hangover.

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I think that there are some girls/ women with a romanticized idea of 'mommyhood'.

When they realize they have to go without sleep, eat last (or standing up), stay in at night, stay up helping with homework, packing lunches, etc. (not even going to mention diapers and spit-up), they are profoundly unhappy with the choice they've made.  It's a damn shame.

LizLestrange
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Agreed :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh definitely it's not just young moms I meant you know moms who start getting older and like teen regress it's ridiculous. Nothing wrong with having a life pawning them off so you can act like your 23 again makes me vomit, grow up especially if your kids old enough to see it

Quoting Annettey19:

Yeah. I don't think it's just a young mom thing, but I would agree.

Once you have kids, you can still have fun, but you better do it responsibly and pay whoever's watching them. Also don't do it constantly. Kids need breakfast, not a mommy with a hangover.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Exactly you don't get to just,stop and start trying to make up for the,youth you missed out at their expense

Quoting seemommyrun:

I think that there are some girls/ women with a romanticized idea of 'mommyhood'.

When they realize they have to go without sleep, eat last (or standing up), stay in at night, stay up helping with homework, packing lunches, etc. (not even going to mention diapers and spit-up), they are profoundly unhappy with the choice they've made.  It's a damn shame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM
??

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a joke why the hell did have kids then....

Quoting Anonymous:

Agree.

drama101
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:33 PM

that is why the state took a family members kids away. they now stay with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)