Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I never want to have sex.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i really should have sex with dh tonight, hes earned it, he works so hard and loves our family so much and i want to be close with him but i just hate sex. i'm just going to do it anyways and pretend i love it because i want him to be happy but i just hate sex. it has nothing to dow ith him. hes amazing. i just dont like the way it feels at all.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:18 PM

sex is horrible. I hate sex. Good sex, bad sex. It all sucks to me and I'm fine never having it again in this lifetime.

CamMa
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:20 PM
So did mine. Those are awful! lol

Quoting mary841108:

Lol I was going to say my hooha felt like it was melting from those lol I hate them

Quoting CamMa:

Them shits burn!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I always want to have sex, except when we use those fire and ice condoms...i hate those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Wow why don't you like sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm right there with you. It's a terrible way to have to go thru life isn't it? When dh and I have sex the only reason I'm in a good mood the next day is because I know I made him feel good. It's like we're missing out on what is supposed to be one of the best parts of life and a marriage. It scares me to think that I may always be like this. I'm supposed to stay married for the next 50 yrs and feel this way about sex. I don't even feel like a real woman. It sucks. My dh is a great guy too. He deserves better than what he has.

LizLestrange
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I always want to have sex, except when we use those fire and ice condoms...i hate those.

Omg those feel like someone put an ice cube on my vag...so not cool

miley113012
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Maybe its your birth control that's how it was for me took my sex drive down in the dirt
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN