Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

College Mommies ONLY!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 116 Replies

Hello mommies in college or university or whatever.

Its nearing the end of the spring sememster!

So tell me you tired of school? Behind in a subject or two? How many classes?

Do you graduate? Doing summer school?

Returning in the fall?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

BUMP!

FL2AK
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I still have 3 more years, one year of classes and 2 years of dissertation. I am so ready to be totally done.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sarafinn2012
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM

This is my last quarter and I will have my AAS in Business Administration. I have 2 classes. Leadership and management, and human behavior. This was my first week and there are 11 weeks of the quarter. It will be a breeze!

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I am gettin tired of classes. I can't wait to start my dissertation. I am even going over the summer. Oh and I am taking 2 classes right now.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

summer school????

Quoting FL2AK:

I still have 3 more years, one year of classes and 2 years of dissertation. I am so ready to be totally done.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Refreshing to see...so far, you're not complaining about anything:) meow

photogal831
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Its the beginning of spring term for us....after this term I've got two more and I'm done!! :)
Baby4us09
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I just started my Spring quarter. So far so good. Its my first day. I graduate in 2014/Summer. I go to school year round. So far I am right on track.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:59 PM

must be tough doing quarter classes. I would die.

Quoting Sarafinn2012:

This is my last quarter and I will have my AAS in Business Administration. I have 2 classes. Leadership and management, and human behavior. This was my first week and there are 11 weeks of the quarter. It will be a breeze!

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm taking 4 classes, have straight As, graduate next spring, no summer school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)