Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PIT BULLS! 10 Reasons why you CANNOT trust them

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies
34 moms liked this

Top Ten Reasons Why You Can’t Trust Pit Bulls

10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda.
9. They will take the treat you give them and bury in the back yard… like they’re paranoid about something!
8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet. Making you do the laundry… again!
7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
6. They will cause children to SMILE.
5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes.
4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don’t let them lick your ice cream bowl.
3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.
2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.
1. They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.

If you know or own a pit bull – we know you can relate to this list! To know a pit bull is to love a pit bull!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kennadismom
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
:) my 3 are guilty as charged!! Id add to it when you allow then into your bed they will ultimately steal the entire comforter as well as your pillow!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM

lol

Quoting Kennadismom:

:) my 3 are guilty as charged!! Id add to it when you allow then into your bed they will ultimately steal the entire comforter as well as your pillow!!

Kennadismom
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

This post made me giggle especially because I have one on my lap, one is in dd's bed and the other is in my bed lol
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

11. They will jump in your bed and pull your covers over themselves so you are cold. And when you try to push them off the bed they will give you the look like "umm no. You can leave".

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM

lol

Quoting AliKatAK47:

11. They will jump in your bed and pull your covers over themselves so you are cold. And when you try to push them off the bed they will give you the look like "umm no. You can leave".

Roomfor1more
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM
6 moms liked this

They will also clear a room with their farts...be ware, it's extremely toxic.

Kennadismom
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Quoting AliKatAK47:

Yes! For sure and to top it they snore like nobody's business
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Yup. Can't trust them to share the bed at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Quoting Roomfor1more:

They will also clear a room with their farts...be ware, it's extremely toxic.

They have underwear with fart pads in it for humans. They should make some for dogs, too. That way they can fart, but you don't have to smell it.
secondboy2012
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My babies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)