Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anybody pop their hips?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
My hips pop all the time. My poor body has been beat all to hell. I have to watch my diet and stretch to keep inflammation down. Well I can feel it in my hips but haven't been able to pop them for days and it's getting painful. When I finally pop my hips it's gonna drop me to the ground but offer so much relief.

Anybody else have to pop stuff other than the common fingers and back? I pop almost every joint in my body.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
niki_hubbard
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Hips are the ONLY thing I can pop... the noise makes me cringe. 

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM

i pop my toes, ankles, knees, elbows, wrists, neck, knuckles, back, and my right hip. the left one pops occasionally, but i can pop the right one any time. its not like a normal pop, though, its more like...a shifting? im not sure how to explain it.

Kitschy
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I thought you meant something else. I actually have something called "snapping hip" My tendon snaps over the ball joint of my hip and gets stuck, twisting my thigh muscles. It hurts really bad but only happens if I don't stretch and keep the tendons tight.

viv212
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM
No. I used to have to pop my ankle but then I broke it and had surgery.

Ever since I was little, my hip would sometimes "knock" when I walk though. I thought this post was about someone with the same problem :/

Guess not and good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I can pop my left one.. But that's it. I do it all the time. Lol.

SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

No I don't. I'm sorry it causes you so much pain to not do it. My husband does pop his hips from time to time, he has Perthes disease and it helps out a lot when his hips are bothering him.

mistie900
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I don't pop them to relieve pain but my hips pop all the time. I can even pop them out of place lol. Or at least that's what it feels like. If I sit down on the floor with my feet together I can pop them like crazy. It creeps my DF out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Oh I will say that I do pop my ankles, it's more out of habit than anything else not that my ankles hurt me or anything.

waffa
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM

lower back, neck, ankles, left foot sideways (pops the top), knees, and hips too.

getting old is such a bitch!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I pop way more than that and I'm only 25. You should hear me and my husband gettin out of bed after about 4hrs of sleep. Just getting up and walking to the bathroom we have a little symphony of pops and cracks. It's ridiculous really. He's 29.

Quoting waffa:

lower back, neck, ankles, left foot sideways (pops the top), knees, and hips too.

getting old is such a bitch!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN