Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bigfoot --- Real or Not? *Poll* -- Edit

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
  • 71 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe in Bigfoot/Sasquatch?

Options:

yes, of course.

no, don't be ridiculous.

other. i can't see how "other" would be applicable in this situation, but these polls always seem to need an "other"

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 88

View Results

We moved in to our house last January.  The back yard is really big and a small patch of woods borders the back of the property.  At the end of last spring/beginning of summer, i started noticing a really bad smell in the back yard.  at around the same time, i stumbled on these "bigfoot sightings" web pages and got really interested....one of the things people say is that bigfoot is associated with a strong odor.  i thought it was funny & started posting on fb about bigfoot being in my back yard.  it was kind of a "thing" on my fb for a couple of weeks and then i got bored with it.  today was our 1st really warm day of the year (in the 70s) and i swear that smell was back!  just now, i was outside smoking (yeah, yeah, nasty - whatever) and i could hear something really big moving around in the woods.  i'm kinda freaked out right now.  what do you think?  is bigfoot real or myth?  has anyone ever saw one?  

**EDIT** Thanks for all of you who answered the poll question.  I am now thinking I'm going to have to take a nature walk tomorrow and look for gigantic foot prints!  

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Bigfoot! He is real! I'm so tired of people saying oh he isn't real! BIGFOOT EXISTS PEOPLE!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

i find it hard to believe that so many have been lookking for bigfoot and have yet to find it. i also find it funny that every piece of "evidence" is blurry. just like everything else.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM

you're probably right.  my problem is that i have this insanely vivid imagination and i completely freak myself out.  right now, i'm CONVINCED there is a big foot 150 yards from my back door.  i won't be able to sleep.

of course, this is much less scary than the time i had CONVINCED myself that aliens were flying around over my house. 

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

i find it hard to believe that so many have been lookking for bigfoot and have yet to find it. i also find it funny that every piece of "evidence" is blurry. just like everything else.

caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Prove he DOESN'T exist.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope not......  lol can you imagine driving down the road and that thing jumping out?  Omg.

2BRBgirlz
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM

My daughter saw him on our neighbors roof three nights ago, and hasn't slept in her own bed since.

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's squatting in my woods :/ I'm getting real sick of his shit too. Literally. I love living in Washington state though, so I gotta just get used to the Bigfoot scat I guess :/

Ayshren
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I chose other...Im a could be kinda chick. lol I think anythings possible.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

shut up!  is that true?  where do you live?  

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

My daughter saw him on our neighbors roof three nights ago, and hasn't slept in her own bed since.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)