Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont even know what to do.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My soon to be ex father in law asked my sister in law to bring my son over so they could meet him and spend time with him.My son is almost 3 months old and has never met his father(my stbxh) because he is to busy fucking everything with a vagina and over 18.When ds was first born I wanted him to see his family because i figured he could never be loved to much.The problem is they talk so much shit about me its not even funny.My son had the markers for cystic fibrosis at birth.He has had constant problems with breathing he has only gained 2 oz. Since birth and all the tests so far have showed he has cf which explains EVERYTHING but they wont do an official diognosis until 3 month(2 weeks) My in laws say im a shitty mom and i need my son taken from me and all this other stuff.we live in a small town so EVERYONE hears it.I have a 3 year old who is perfectly healthy if i were a bad mom she would be sick and underweight and wouldnt know her abc's and how to count to 15.anyway.should i let them see my son even
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:04 AM
though they constantly run their mouth about me?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I wouldn't allow anyone who has threatened that my son needs to be taken away from me to see him.

Strawberry2008
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I would be careful...I mean I might wait till after your son sees doctor at next appointment, that way your exes family cannot say that it's your fault...I would make sure you are there with him, and not have someone else take him...but that's just me...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM
thats what i was thinking too

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I wouldn't allow anyone who has threatened that my son needs to be taken away from me to see him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)