Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tips?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Ok...so I found out I was pregnant almost a month ago, and I was 5weeks along.  I miscarried a week and a half ago and I feel like crap...I have shut down so much, and I've been trying to get myself to feel better but nothing I try is working.  I have a 9 y/o, a 6 y/o, and a 10 m/o and thankfully my husband has been very helpful and supportive and has been doing everything he can for me and the kids.  Any tips??  Please!!  

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LivysMama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I think you just have to give yourself time. I miscarried at 6 weeks back in August (the day before dd's birthday no less) and I was really down about it for a long time. Keep yourself distracted and lean on your husband for support...don't be afraid to take advantage of that love and don't feel weak. It takes time but it gets better :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Distracting myself is nearly impossible...one of my sils just had her dd a few hours ago, on friend is due in 6 days, my other sil is due in 2 weeks, and another friend is due in 4 weeks.  Baby fever is making it very difficult to keep my mind off of it.  I feel as though I failed my baby, my husband and my three kids...and my hubby keeps teeling me that I didn't fail anyone and that what happened wasn't my fault but idk I cant seem to control the way Ive been thinking...

Quoting LivysMama:

I think you just have to give yourself time. I miscarried at 6 weeks back in August (the day before dd's birthday no less) and I was really down about it for a long time. Keep yourself distracted and lean on your husband for support...don't be afraid to take advantage of that love and don't feel weak. It takes time but it gets better :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN