Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my dh is being a complete a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
....and for NO reason! Like 3 months ago I accidentally dropped our laptop and it STILL worked a peice just stuck up. So for some reason he tries to fix it and it just doesnt.come on anymore. Of course all of the whole thing is my fault and I apologize for dropping it. I didnt mean to. But i dont think what I did broke it. So now 3 months after that.happened he keeps bringing it up. And starts yelling at me over it and saying hurtful things to me. Like tonight he gets angry because he tried to sign into youtube on his ps3 but, he had to have a phone to get it set up. I told him I'd help him out . Well it doesnt work and he starts yelling about the computer how I'm a screw up because I dropped the.computer. he.kicked me out of the bedroom so Im sleeping on the couch.tonight because he is mad at me. The whole time I just.dont even pay attention to him since it would only make a worse fight. Im pregnant I'm not going to get gryped at all night over stupid stuff....uggghhh. sorry I just needed to vent. I'm sleepy, have heartburn, and I'm just done with him today.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Im sorry for typos and junk....
SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:02 AM
He'd be told to kiss my ass after he got kicked out of our house. You're pregnant. Why are you sleeping on the couch?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I don't understand how people get into and hold onto relationships like these.  However, I do feel bad for you because you don't deserve to be treated that way.  He sounds incredibly juvenile and immature.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:06 AM
You are pregnant he should be on the couch also showing signs like this is bad. You need to leave him and find a man that will respect you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Why did you let him tell you to sleep on the couch?  First of all, you're pregnant, second of all he's mad that his stupid video gaming system won't work so he needs someone to blame.  Without being a b**** go back in and go to bed where you belong.  If he has a problem with it, he can sleep on the couch and pout like the child he's acting to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Are you my SIL? my brother is the same way to his wife. A complete Ass hole, sorry but that's what he is.

They were at our house. She had her phone in her hand, grabbed her baby, and the diaper bag, and the other 2 kids. He didn't help her with anything. The phone slipped out of her hand. He went off on her. And I wouldn't doubt he still does. Oh then told her she wouldn't be allowed to hold the phone again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)