Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

full of love empty in the bedroom

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
OK keep reading and you hopefully will understand why I am posting anon
I have a serious question. Do you think it is possible to have a successful relationship if things are lacking in the bedroom? Here is a little back story. I have had flings when I was younger where it was all about sex and there was not any emotional gratification. I have also had a relationship that taught me that I need the emotional connection to be happy. I am now with an amazing man who is extremely affectionate with me always hugging and kissing doing nice things. When we are together we asleep curled together, even hugging him still gives me that connection. Only down side I am a very sexual person, I want him all of the time. He on the other hand is content only having sex once or twice a month. It drives me crazy. I have intense physical reactions to him but he is not the same. What is worse he is fantastic in bed. So ladies help me out. Do you think we have a chance?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Replies (11-14):
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I would say talk to him about it.

scarygirl
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM
No. Sooner or later you won't be feeling love, you will be feeling resentment. BTDT
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
We have talked about it. First he has been this way from the beginning. At first it was a novelty. When we met I had several options for guys who wanted to be with me. He is the only one I felt an emotional connection with. The other guys honestly would have been based around sex. We have not ever had sex more than 2 or 3 times a month. He thinks it is our age he is 39 and I am 33. As for letting myself go no I have not. I am actually almost 20 pounds lighter than we met. I do not think a counselor will help as we have had many conversations about it and speak frankly with each other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:40 PM

any one have a successful relationship with someone who has a lower sex drive then them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)