Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf kind of spider is this?!!!? WARNING SPIDER PICS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

This is a close up of the 1st pic

This is a close up of the 2nd pic (he had his legs sort of tucked in, they are much longer)

We live on the Oregon coast, 5 minutes from the beach, and we also have a huge lake right behind our house (our backyard butts up to the edge of the forest, the surrounding lakes have forests around them with lots of walking paths, obviously a breeding ground for bugs and spiders.) 

We always have a ton of spiders on/around our house. We can spray off the house and porch, and before the water even dries they are already crawling back making new webs. I am NOT afraid of spiders, I am usually the one to catch them inside and put them outside instead of squishing them. But these f*ckers......THESE f*ckers are making me nervous! I went outside a few minutes ago and saw 4 of them right next to my door. They range from the size of a nickle, to about the size of a quarter. I've tried looking them up, but reverse image didn't help because the pic quallity sucks. I've tried looking at pics of different spiders, but I can't seem to match it with any. Any help?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Connorsmommy13
by cute and fluffy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:27 AM

recluse or wolf??

MissJessicaAnn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Wolf spider is my guess!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ayshren
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Whatever it is..its creepy as hell!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Wolf spider.

lauraschatz
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
OOOOOoooooooooow, a big ugly one!!!
God I hate spiders!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM

I don't think recluse.......maybe. It's dark out here, so the flash made it look blacker than it is, it's more of a dark dark brown. I don't know if we have wolf spiders here, aren't those venomous? 

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

recluse or wolf??

raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
.....big ass spider.... o.o ewwww
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Why don't you actually use a bug/spider spray that attaches to the hose when you spray the house and porch? But it looks like a wolf or lake spider to me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

A dead one.. Or one that will be soon... other than that I don't know.. They're either Lucky spiders.. or dead spiders in my book.

MissJessicaAnn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitely not a recluse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)