Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never had the big O during sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I have never had an orgasim during sex, it feels good sometimes and sometime I get bored after a while. I don't know what is wrong with my, I hear how great it can be and I want to be included. It sucks the guy that I am sleeping with now is great he will act out any fantasy that I have and has shown me some things that I have never thought of, he is like a Christian Gray if you have ever read the books lol. So any advice on how to get an orgasim, is it suppose to feel like you have to pee before it comes.

Please help

Frustrated.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marihla
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this

YOU MUST PLAY WITH THE CLIT.

AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
He's doing it wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Trust me he dose everythig and it feels good but i have never had one with any of my partners. Now if he goes downtown I will have a small one.

Quoting marihla:

YOU MUST PLAY WITH THE CLIT.

unspecified42
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Me either. A significant portion of women can't orgasm from sex. He isn't doing anything wrong, and there's nothing wrong with you. There are some different toys designed for couples that you could try, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM

You're not alone, I've been close but never fully got there.. It sucks, doesn't it?!?!?!?!

RaevynEvermore
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Never gotten off just from sex...correctly performed oral sex gets me there, but it takes a bit...this is why I love my toy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I do VERY occasionally. So when I do, I react quite... strongly... LOL and I get LOUD. So a lot of times he'll start laughing. XD Which makes me laugh.

Mrs.Andrews
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:51 AM

You are not alone. I have had very small orgasms that died half way through during sex a few times. But usually he only way I can have them is with clitoral stimulation. And they often aren't that great. I've also experienced the have to pee feeling with certain positions. I do not like it. 

Arroree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Studies show that up to 60% of women are incapable of orgasm from penetration sex. Sadly about 20% of them are incapable of ever having an orgasm.  So as long as you can orgasm at all from anything you should count yourself lucky :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have never had an orgasim during sex, it feels good sometimes and sometime I get bored after a while. I don't know what is wrong with my, I hear how great it can be and I want to be included. It sucks the guy that I am sleeping with now is great he will act out any fantasy that I have and has shown me some things that I have never thought of, he is like a Christian Gray if you have ever read the books lol. So any advice on how to get an orgasim, is it suppose to feel like you have to pee before it comes.

Please help

Frustrated.

unusualmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Sex bores me too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)