Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So how does this work because im confused??!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It's HORRIBLE if a man doesn't see his children even though the mother is refusing contact,its horrible if a man doesnt have a address or phone number for his children even though the mother will not let him have one. And its horrible if a man files for custody/visitation of his children because their mother hasn't let him see his children in years,and the father feels that he should be allowed to see his children.

But yet,a woman doesnt have to pay her half of raising the children (completely on welfare),its ok if she keeps the children from their father,she doesnt have to give the father a phone number or address.

So why exactly is this fair? We want the father of our children in their lives....right??? Yet why is it ok that alot of women use the children as a pawn and think that its ok? The only thing these women are doing is hurting the children,and yet they dont seem tare all about bashing the dads even when he TRIES

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:37 AM

The state takes it out of his check every week. HOWEVER thanks to that he was able to get a address a couple weeks ago.  

Quoting KrissyKC:

None of that is OK, from the Dads or the Moms...

However, I wanted to comment that if he knows the address to send the checks to (which means he's regularly sending his support and doesn't have to be hunted down)... then he should know the address where the kids are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:37 AM

I agree with you. I use the term "women" to describe these type of women loosely. It's so sad.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:37 AM

What's infuriating, is because you have a twat, a judge will automatically think you are the better parent and are the best for the child. I have watched my uncle's entire life turn upside down because of his bitch of a wife. I feel so bad for him and he is doing everything he can to get his child but they are still on her side.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Oh ok. I got nothing then. Lol.

I was gonna say if you guys weren't and hadn't been together that long, maybe he was lying. Lol. My ex makes it seem he is father of the year to his new girlfriend, when really he is a joke! Lol.

Sounds like the BM in your situation is just a bitch. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Married for 7 years 

Quoting Anonymous:

Are u guys married?

Quoting Anonymous:

He is. And it gets worse. You just wouldnt believe me if I told ya lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm guessing your DH/SO is going through this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:40 AM

I agree  

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you. I use the term "women" to describe these type of women loosely. It's so sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Thankfully she has a record that we didn't know of until a couple weeks ago. So HOPEFULLY that helps 

Quoting armywife009:

What's infuriating, is because you have a twat, a judge will automatically think you are the better parent and are the best for the child. I have watched my uncle's entire life turn upside down because of his bitch of a wife. I feel so bad for him and he is doing everything he can to get his child but they are still on her side.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Lol you summed it up 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok. I got nothing then. Lol.

I was gonna say if you guys weren't and hadn't been together that long, maybe he was lying. Lol. My ex makes it seem he is father of the year to his new girlfriend, when really he is a joke! Lol.

Sounds like the BM in your situation is just a bitch. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Married for 7 years 

Quoting Anonymous:

Are u guys married?

Quoting Anonymous:

He is. And it gets worse. You just wouldnt believe me if I told ya lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm guessing your DH/SO is going through this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:44 AM

My cousin has only been able to see his daughter 4 hours a week for the past 2.5 years of her life because the mother has controlled everything and denied access to the child for any more than that. He is in the process of a custody battle right now and hopefully soon it will end. He is a good father, pays his support with no problem, is always there for visits. He is fit and stable and it is sad. The family courts here are set up to side with one parent over the other because the state gets money for the more child support cases that are referred to CSE. When a father wants equal time to their child they have to jump through hoops and hurdles and pay absurds amounts of money to get that time. Not until he finally obtained a lawyer did the courts start taking him seriously. He was only able to get a lawyer because he found one with a good heart and agreed to take his case for $1500 total from start to finish. Otherwise he would more than likely be stuck with a "standard visitation" schedule, which isn't enough time in his eyes.It's sad they make you feel you have to buy time with your kids in the courts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:52 AM

It really is horrible. I wish your cousin the best of luck. I have no clue why any mother wouldn't want their childs father around (unless abusive). The attorney said my dh has a very good chance because in the state we live in,they do more for the parent who files first. And in 12 years there have never been any custody orders. Although in 12 years my husband has only missed one weeks child support due to job changes. And the only reason they take it out of his check is because she said he wasnt paying even when he was sending it to her. Shes that evil. And she has a record,and has a history of running men in and out of her house. So hopefully this plays into DH's favor. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My cousin has only been able to see his daughter 4 hours a week for the past 2.5 years of her life because the mother has controlled everything and denied access to the child for any more than that. He is in the process of a custody battle right now and hopefully soon it will end. He is a good father, pays his support with no problem, is always there for visits. He is fit and stable and it is sad. The family courts here are set up to side with one parent over the other because the state gets money for the more child support cases that are referred to CSE. When a father wants equal time to their child they have to jump through hoops and hurdles and pay absurds amounts of money to get that time. Not until he finally obtained a lawyer did the courts start taking him seriously. He was only able to get a lawyer because he found one with a good heart and agreed to take his case for $1500 total from start to finish. Otherwise he would more than likely be stuck with a "standard visitation" schedule, which isn't enough time in his eyes.It's sad they make you feel you have to buy time with your kids in the courts.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Hopefully! Good luck with everything! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thankfully she has a record that we didn't know of until a couple weeks ago. So HOPEFULLY that helps 

Quoting armywife009:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN