Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So how does this work because im confused??!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It's HORRIBLE if a man doesn't see his children even though the mother is refusing contact,its horrible if a man doesnt have a address or phone number for his children even though the mother will not let him have one. And its horrible if a man files for custody/visitation of his children because their mother hasn't let him see his children in years,and the father feels that he should be allowed to see his children.

But yet,a woman doesnt have to pay her half of raising the children (completely on welfare),its ok if she keeps the children from their father,she doesnt have to give the father a phone number or address.

So why exactly is this fair? We want the father of our children in their lives....right??? Yet why is it ok that alot of women use the children as a pawn and think that its ok? The only thing these women are doing is hurting the children,and yet they dont seem tare all about bashing the dads even when he TRIES

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Replies (31-40):
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:06 AM
I think it is situational. IMO children need a safe and nurturing environment. Their custody should be with the person who can provide that. Sorry your DH is having a rough time gaining it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM

It makes me sick. Because they just hold the kids over the other parents head like a tease or something

Quoting Anonymous:

It's horrendous the way some "adults" use their children when it comes to ex's.

What also bothers me is how women whom don't have residential custody aren't held to the same light as men who don't have residential custody.

Sorry your husband is going through this. Someone told me that if you keep records of events that happen in a composition note book it's admissible in court.
Don't know if it's true but I have been having a book ever since I heard about this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM

We found out her address the other week through child support enforcement. And we are taking her to court. I was looking at the court papers last night when I wrote this. It was just sort of a vent.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Sorry dear. I would take her to court. There are plenty of fathers out there that force their rights. Im sure there are plenty of ways of finding out where she is at. So i really dont get the point of this post. But good luck to you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Kinda agree... Except I didn't want my ex knowing my address because he would make that's on my, my sons and my parents lives. When he's drink/drugged up, he'd do it. We actually had to move to keep everyone safe. I sill live within the same city, but until I feel safe again, I don't want him knowing my address... Me knowing his- wouldn't care as long add I knew where my son was.... Thankfully, as much as I wanted him involved, he didn't, so its never been an issue
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM

How the hell can an ex wife cause her ex husband not to have a phone or address?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I believe that the children should be in a safe place. But what the attorney found when he was looking through her records,it was decided that the children are not in the best of places. The judge also ruled the hearing as emergency custody hearing.....whatever that means 

Quoting weezer_cookie:

I think it is situational. IMO children need a safe and nurturing environment. Their custody should be with the person who can provide that. Sorry your DH is having a rough time gaining it.

kitchen.ninja
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Not every woman does that.

Also if a woman has less custody than dad people assume she is a bad mom. Btw my oldest is with my ex the majority of the time. I now have him eow or some random weekends as well l, and school vacations.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama3p
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I know exactly what you are going through...hate psycho bitches that use their children to hurt others...

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Oh, we'll vent on sista. I thought you were asking for advice, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We found out her address the other week through child support enforcement. And we are taking her to court. I was looking at the court papers last night when I wrote this. It was just sort of a vent.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Sorry dear. I would take her to court. There are plenty of fathers out there that force their rights. Im sure there are plenty of ways of finding out where she is at. So i really dont get the point of this post. But good luck to you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM

That's sad. He should of made an effort for his kids. My dh has missed os many birthdays and Christmas' because he couldnt contact them. I found their mom on Facebook and My dh sent her a message trying to find out where they were so h could see his sons....and in a message I still have,she states that she wont tell him and she cant see THEIR children because her husband wont allow it 

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh my ex pays every dime of child support. There is a visitation order in place. He simply never (not ever) after forcing ME to spend $20K on the terms of the agreement) takes them for it.

We both work M-F. The terms of the visitation are none for the oldest (she was 13 at the time and couldn't stand him-hasn't laid eyes on him in 9 years now)  and wed night and E/O weekend.  He bought a house 2 miles from mine.  My parents offered to furnish the bedrooms for the kids (he refused) So he never (in 9 years) bought beds for their bedrooms. So no overnights. In NINE years.  He kicked my  younger daughte rout after a fight one night and MADE HER walk home in the dark (she was 12 and the road is busy)  She came home sobbing hysterically.  I refrained from calling the cops on him.  That pissed off her younger brother, so he refused to see his dad. Not that he has called to talk to or see the kids in about 2 years now.

He has my phone numbers, he has the kids phone numbers, he knows where we live...and nothing. Not on Christmas, Easter or the kid's birthdays.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN