Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So how does this work because im confused??!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It's HORRIBLE if a man doesn't see his children even though the mother is refusing contact,its horrible if a man doesnt have a address or phone number for his children even though the mother will not let him have one. And its horrible if a man files for custody/visitation of his children because their mother hasn't let him see his children in years,and the father feels that he should be allowed to see his children.

But yet,a woman doesnt have to pay her half of raising the children (completely on welfare),its ok if she keeps the children from their father,she doesnt have to give the father a phone number or address.

So why exactly is this fair? We want the father of our children in their lives....right??? Yet why is it ok that alot of women use the children as a pawn and think that its ok? The only thing these women are doing is hurting the children,and yet they dont seem tare all about bashing the dads even when he TRIES

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Replies (41-42):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

lol 

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Oh, we'll vent on sista. I thought you were asking for advice, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We found out her address the other week through child support enforcement. And we are taking her to court. I was looking at the court papers last night when I wrote this. It was just sort of a vent.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Sorry dear. I would take her to court. There are plenty of fathers out there that force their rights. Im sure there are plenty of ways of finding out where she is at. So i really dont get the point of this post. But good luck to you!

Shelhead
by Michelle on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

It's not right on the mothers part. My BIL is going through that and it just pisses me off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)