Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he's got a vpo and you wonder why i wont let him around me and mine?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 0 Replies

ok, so long story short, a friend of dh's broke up with a guy we went to school with (she didn't go to school w him, me and dh did). it got BAD. like she had to get police involved, a restraining order, and couldn't "leave" her house much because she wasn't sure if he'd do something while she was gone. longER story short, they get back together, she unfriends me cause i tell her my toughts and opinions (that she's an idiot). even dh unfriends her for a bit, but they made up faster than she and i did (whatever). so i send her a friends req, she accepts, we have a few more choice words, etc.

well because of their history (having to involve the law, etc) we flat out tell her that SHE is welcome, HE is not. so (naturally) she declines several party invites (whatever).

well today, she posted in the jist of: can anyone offer suggestions, his xw just decided to enforce a restraining order, it doesn't specify visitation, so even the cops weren't sure what to do. she just decided to enforce it after NOT enforcing it for so long, she's only doing it to be a bitch. (along the lines of that)

my exact thoughts and YOU had to get a vpo against him when yall broke up, his wife HAS one on him and you want to convince us to let him come around my family....................which side of the head did he hit you on....o wait, it wasn't your head, more like you wall!

i did respond but only told her to saddle up a lawyer. but i WANTED to say, seeing as YOU had a restraininig order on him-is xw really being a bitch or is it ligit and you don't want to admit it?

ok, rant over

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)