Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My heart broke this morning!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

My 3 year old hasn't been to school in a week because of spring break. We've had so much fun together and this morning we had lots of cuddles.

When I walked him to his class, he ran in and didn't even tell me bye! crying

What's up with that?!?!?!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

lol sounds like he was excited to be back at school. Hes got more important things to do momma, dont let it get to you.

mamabear55
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

yep. he has his "wife" (he says she is his wife because he kisses her cheek, so she can't be his girlfriend, lol)

Quoting thenameshailie:

lol sounds like he was excited to be back at school. Hes got more important things to do momma, dont let it get to you.

SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Awww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IsmellP00h
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Lol been there! He likes school aawwwwe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meka26
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Awww. When dd started Kindergarden I thought she would cry for me her first day of school. Nope, she took off running to her class barely telling me bye. After a week she wouldn't let me walk her to class either. My big girl is almost 10 now.  DD (15 mths) is growing more independent too. She wants to do everything herself. I want my babies back, lol.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meka26
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM

rolling on floor

Quoting mamabear55:

yep. he has his "wife" (he says she is his wife because he kisses her cheek, so she can't be his girlfriend, lol)

Quoting thenameshailie:

mamabear55
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM

He is and will be my one and only. I just want my baby a little longer, lol 

Quoting meka26:

Awww. When dd started Kindergarden I thought she would cry for me her first day of school. Nope, she took off running to her class barely telling me bye. After a week she wouldn't let me walk her to class either. My big girl is almost 10 now.  DD (15 mths) is growing more independent too. She wants to do everything herself. I want my babies back, lol.

meka26
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Quoting mamabear55:

He is and will be my one and only. I just want my baby a little longer, lol 

Quoting meka26:

We thought our oldest would be our only also. We only wanted one, but we took in my cousin's baby at 6 wks old. She's been with us every since. I never realized how much I would miss having a little baby around, but we are done for sure now, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Same thing happened to me. Right now I'm in school from 930am to 1130pm, so I see my son maybe 30 mins in the mornings. I got to drop him off for his Easter party, he ran in all excited and forgot I was even there. :( LOL He's all mine on the weekends though. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)