Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:-( It's just not going to happen :-(

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM
  • 17 Replies

Breakfast :-(

It's not in the cards for me----

I walk 2 feet to get my peanut butter and my dog eats my mini ww bagel.

I go to the computer because I have a lot to do on here today; my dog puts his foot on me like he's going to jump, which he KNOWS is not okay....I had to move his foot off of me and my elbow knocks over my smoothie.

I lost my last apple in the trash while I was peeling it.

I tried another mini bagel and I drop it on the way to the office. Both of my dogs enjoyed it.

SIGH!

I HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME KEEPING UP WITH MY CALORIES AS IT IS!!!!! lol

DAMMIT

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM
That's how I felt this morning trying to get the kids off to school. First we wake up late and they miss the bus. Next my son spills breakfast in the floor distracting me and I drop the sandwich I'm making for their lunches. Then dd walks in ready to go but I can see her colored bra through her shirt so she has to go change. Of course she throws a fit like I've asked her to chop off her arm and decides she's just gonna change her whole outfit which takes more time than we already don't have. Finally get in the car to head out and realize I need gas. Its going to be a long day...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Hope your day gets better BTW and you get something to eat! :)
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Oh my! That is one hell of a start to the morning!!! DS was actually really good this morning and got ready quickly, even though I had to put his underwear on correctly. lol We almost did have an oops though. I asked him to go get his lunchbox out of the refrigerator and I saw him struggling and then it dawned on me to tell him NO, STOP! There was a glass bottle that my mom stores her H2O2 in and that's what it was stuck on. Other than that....it's only been my issues. HAHA.

I hope you have a MUCH better day!

Oh...and I made another smoothie.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how I felt this morning trying to get the kids off to school. First we wake up late and they miss the bus. Next my son spills breakfast in the floor distracting me and I drop the sandwich I'm making for their lunches. Then dd walks in ready to go but I can see her colored bra through her shirt so she has to go change. Of course she throws a fit like I've asked her to chop off her arm and decides she's just gonna change her whole outfit which takes more time than we already don't have. Finally get in the car to head out and realize I need gas. Its going to be a long day...

TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I wish I could be a breakfast person since its an important meal. Food sounds so nasty to me in the morning.

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

:(

I hope your day gets better.

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here, but I solved that with eating a greek yogurt.  High protein, low sugar and calories.  Good solution. ;)

Schleetle
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Aghh my daughter accidentally dropped her bagel on the floor last week, and it was this freaking cinnamon crunch something DH got her from Panera. The dog got it, and I thought she was going to have a heart attack. I felt so bad because she's only 3 so of course she looked cute, but DH specifically got her the bagel before he left for work, and she was so excited. I guess bagels, and dogs don't mix.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calcalmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I think we're related :)
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never been a breakfast person, either. I hate having to eat something in the morning but I go to the gym around noon-ish and I work HARD and long so I absolutely need to fuel to work. Since I work so hard, I have to eat that many more calories and there is just no way I can fit that many from the time I leave the gym to the time DS goes to bed. It's kind of a pre-requisite to the gym. It takes me a while to eat it though because I'm like, BLECH! lol

Quoting TugBoatMama:

I wish I could be a breakfast person since its an important meal. Food sounds so nasty to me in the morning.

BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I ended up making another smoothie. I'm so sick of the same smoothie every day! I wanted something different! NOOOOOO, of course not!

I do put greek yogurt in my smoothie. I don't like it all by itself unless it's pineapple. I only have strawberry right now because it really doesn't make a difference all blended.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Same here, but I solved that with eating a greek yogurt.  High protein, low sugar and calories.  Good solution. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)