Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

greys anatomy watchers!!! spoilers if you havent seen last episode

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
What do you think Bailey did? Will she be fired???
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I have no clue. I dont think she will be fired. She might be really sick. I cant imagine her doing it on purpose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I don't think she did it on purpose either. I am curious what happened. I was thinking sanitation with the instruments, but then it would have also happened to other doctors and not just her

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no clue. I dont think she will be fired. She might be really sick. I cant imagine her doing it on purpose.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I cant wait to find out :) going to be a great episode this week

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think she did it on purpose either. I am curious what happened. I was thinking sanitation with the instruments, but then it would have also happened to other doctors and not just her

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Yep.

In the beginning of the season I thought they lost their jive, but they have since redeemed themselves.

Quoting Anonymous:

I cant wait to find out :) going to be a great episode this week

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

pbjtime87
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
In thinking her status is on the line for sure. I'm guessing since all her surgeries were the same it'll probably get pinned on something that was mutually used during the procedures.
zombiemommy7
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Im starting to not like bailey anymore. Shes always so miserable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I'm actually not sure. I don't think she'll be fired.

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I love this show! I am only one Season 2 though. I started watching it on Netflix. What season is airing right now?

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CathyPowell
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I was pretty surprised at the end when they told her to sit down. I was like...wait, they can't fire Bailey! She's been with the hospital so long! lol...but then again the actress may be leaving the show.

I've been trying to think of what would cause multiple infections like that...I wonder if Bailey is sick with Hep or something? If it was the surgery instruments, I'd think other dr's patients would have the same issue with infection.

I don't know...can't wait to find out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Her husband doesn't live in the same state. She's probably in need of a lay. Lol

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Im starting to not like bailey anymore. Shes always so miserable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)