Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No Soap No Sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

So me and my DH have not had sex in 2 months. Last night he throws it in my face that we haven't had sex and I told him well think about it there are typically 4 weeks in a month. You lately take a shower every two weeks now add in the fact that because of my IUD (Paraguard) my period last anywhere for about a week and a half to two weeks. Do the math. I told him it does not make me want to become intimate when you smell so bad. I can't keep telling you to wash your ass man so if you want more sex love yourself and wash your balls. So he got upset said fine I just wont have sex and I told him obviously all you are seeing is the fact that you are not having sex and yet I am telling you why. If it bothers you so bad I will buy you the best lotion I can find and you can f****** samurai yourself or just go have sex with someone else (Yeah I know I better be careful with what I ask for) He really got me upset because now he is making these comments in front of people so I just became fed up. Is there anything I can do to get him to improve on his hygiene?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Leave

I couldn't be with someone who didn't have basic hygiene down
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Not that I can think of. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Was he like this when you married him?

mimi0815
by Mimmie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Girl Im on your side. He needs to wash his ass he's a grown damn man. Thats fucking gross I wouldnt want to sleep with him either. Your right for telling him to either wash up for sex or jack off. Your not withholding sex for a vindictive reasons your withholding sex for health and sanitary reasons.

logansmommy612
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Buy a new cool shower or just a new shower head. Put a radio or tv in the bathroom. My fiancé and i are saving up for a $6,000 shower because we both love showers.
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I am sorry you have to deal with this. What does he say in front of other people. In the past did he shower more often? I would think at some point he wouldn't liek how he smelled either. Do you sleep in the same bed?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Ewwww.  I usually have sex with my husband while he is in the shower, so him not being in the shower would piss me off

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Oh wow. He only showers once every 2 weeks? I couldnt even be around him by that time! DH takes one a day, if not two depending on how dirty he gets at work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
That's fucking gross.
20Keller12
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM
If he only showered once every two weeks, I'd be gone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)