Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No Soap No Sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

So me and my DH have not had sex in 2 months. Last night he throws it in my face that we haven't had sex and I told him well think about it there are typically 4 weeks in a month. You lately take a shower every two weeks now add in the fact that because of my IUD (Paraguard) my period last anywhere for about a week and a half to two weeks. Do the math. I told him it does not make me want to become intimate when you smell so bad. I can't keep telling you to wash your ass man so if you want more sex love yourself and wash your balls. So he got upset said fine I just wont have sex and I told him obviously all you are seeing is the fact that you are not having sex and yet I am telling you why. If it bothers you so bad I will buy you the best lotion I can find and you can f****** samurai yourself or just go have sex with someone else (Yeah I know I better be careful with what I ask for) He really got me upset because now he is making these comments in front of people so I just became fed up. Is there anything I can do to get him to improve on his hygiene?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Leave

I couldn't be with someone who didn't have basic hygiene down
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Not that I can think of. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Was he like this when you married him?

mimi0815
by Mimmie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Girl Im on your side. He needs to wash his ass he's a grown damn man. Thats fucking gross I wouldnt want to sleep with him either. Your right for telling him to either wash up for sex or jack off. Your not withholding sex for a vindictive reasons your withholding sex for health and sanitary reasons.

logansmommy612
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Buy a new cool shower or just a new shower head. Put a radio or tv in the bathroom. My fiancé and i are saving up for a $6,000 shower because we both love showers.
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I am sorry you have to deal with this. What does he say in front of other people. In the past did he shower more often? I would think at some point he wouldn't liek how he smelled either. Do you sleep in the same bed?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Ewwww.  I usually have sex with my husband while he is in the shower, so him not being in the shower would piss me off

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Oh wow. He only showers once every 2 weeks? I couldnt even be around him by that time! DH takes one a day, if not two depending on how dirty he gets at work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
That's fucking gross.
20Keller12
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM
If he only showered once every two weeks, I'd be gone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)