Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess its that time...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

For the tooth fairy!!... She totally freaked out when it came out, and begged me to put it back in! 

She acted like her leg fell off or something... until she heard that the toothfairy brings $$.. Can't wait till this ones a teenager. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM

How old is she? My 5 year old checks his teeth every night praying one is loose LOL

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Awe, she's a doll :)

onlyinhissight
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM

She turned 5 in January. Shes extrememly persnikity about her clothes and her hair, and now shes missing a tooth.. and I quote "My teef are ugly now, mamma" 

nbgg8687
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Awe :) my son.just lost his a few nights ago lol. growing up al fast!!
Arwyn724
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Really?  Can't wait til she's a teen?  Let me tell you how much $$$ it takes to keep a teen happy...two girls, 17 & 25.  I'm always broke! lol

onlyinhissight
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Quoting Arwyn724:

Really?  Can't wait til she's a teen?  Let me tell you how much $$$ it takes to keep a teen happy...two girls, 17 & 25.  I'm always broke! lol

I meant it totally sarcastically.. This kid caught me in the car one day.. and said "mom... when I turn 16, your gonna buy me my oen car, right? " 

And I said "Your Nani and Papa made me buy my own car, why should you get one?"

and withnout missing a beat, she says" Nani and Papa never have ANY money, mom, but you always do... so you can buy me a car.. " 

I'm debating if I want to just lock her in a room "Rapunzel" style about 12 and keep her there until shes grown. LOL (kidding) 

Arwyn724
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Quoting onlyinhissight:

Quoting Arwyn724:

I meant it totally sarcastically.. This kid caught me in the car one day.. and said "mom... when I turn 16, your gonna buy me my oen car, right? " 

And I said "Your Nani and Papa made me buy my own car, why should you get one?"

and withnout missing a beat, she says" Nani and Papa never have ANY money, mom, but you always do... so you can buy me a car.. " 

I'm debating if I want to just lock her in a room "Rapunzel" style about 12 and keep her there until shes grown. LOL (kidding) 

Haha, I understood your tone completely.

Mine both got $5,000 to put towards a car when my mom passed 7 years ago.  I tried to get them to put it in the bank, but you think I'd started speaking alien or something.  

And once I saw what their teen-age bedrooms looked like, locking them in there was not an option!  

Arwyn 724 

onlyinhissight
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

OMG- man.. I'm soooo not looking forward to it

Quoting onlyinhissight:

For the tooth fairy!!... She totally freaked out when it came out, and begged me to put it back in! 

She acted like her leg fell off or something... until she heard that the toothfairy brings $$.. Can't wait till this ones a teenager. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)