Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the Christians

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I have read so many post on here where Christians are judging others because of their life choices...I personally have had enough, those of you who do this are giving Christians like me a bad name...I ask you to remember these Bible verses before you start judging again:

Matthew 7:1 says: Judge not, that ye be not judged.

John 8:7 says: ...He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her

Also, I don't know what kind of churches you all have gone to but every one that I have ever been to has taught that you are to love everyone...if you want people of other religions to show you respect and not bash you because of your beliefs then you should do the same to them...you have to give respect to get respect

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1CrazyCajun
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM

True !

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

celticwych
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I wouldnt be so quick to judge. Being a "good person, having morals and compassion" have NOTHING to do with religion.  Its a human trait.  You can worship the great green bean in the sky or nothing at all and still be an awesome all around human.  Not everyone has to have the threat of hell fire and damnation hanging over there heads to have morals.  Im not sure why so many assume that morality is only found in christianity. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

This idea that being Christian means being perfect is getting old...... Christians are human just like everyone else. They make mistakes and some learn from them and some don't. This site is so hypocritical. They judge and condemn all Christians while complaining they are being judged and condemned. People who judge and condemn people will use any reason they have. If they did not have religion they would judge on appearance, finances or whatever they think you are lacking in..... I don't get judging a whole based off a few. I have been in art museums and have seen art that I dislike and even find offensive... I still like art....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)