Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was that real?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I had a migraine last night, so I took 2 Tylenol pm before bed. My husband is a subcontractor and we have been waiting for a really important check to clear, and the fact that it was taking a while had me stressed. I *thought* I woke up at 4am, got on my iPad to check the bank account, only to find the check hadn't cleared. So I woke up panicked when dh woke up and decided to look again to be sure. The money WAS in fact there, and the only page open was Facebook. I never close out of things, and I was so sure that I had looked on the account and didn't do anything else. Have you ever had a dream that you were SO sure actually happened? I'm blaming the meds lol

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

i had a nightmare that i got married and had kids......oh wait......

lol a couple times, but i don't remember really.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Ooh that IS frightening ;)

EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

it is. i wake up to this mightmare daily......LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Ooh that IS frightening ;)

macysmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I dreamed that I got dd on the bus and off to school, it was so real. Then the alarm went off and i was confused because I felt I had already done this same thing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I do this too. My meds are much stronger than tylenol PM though. lol

A few nights ago I was laying in my bed, and the dog got up and walked out of the room so I got up to follow her in case she needed to go outside. When I got to the living room, the dog wasn't there...because the dog was still in bed, actually by that point she had gotten up to follow me since she's my little shadow.

Another time before that I was walking, again in the dark, and I stepped over my cat (she's black so she is hard to see at night) and then leaned down to pet her....and there was no cat there. 

I have a million stories like these....I take Nucynta ER 100mg twice a day and Nucynta 74mg as needed so...yeah my brain gets a little loopy

two4one
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

The last few days I've been really sick. On sunday I dreamt that I was trying to move but couldn't. I was trying to yell to DH and was saying help but it was only coming out as a whisper. I stil don't know if it was real or not.

ksueditz
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

i've dreamt my dh cheated and i was so sure it was real, i was pissed off at him when i woke up!

macysmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
My husband does this. He swears the blanket wraps him up and holds him down and he says he tries to wiggle out but he can't because the blanket is too tight. All I know to tell him is that's what he gets for being a cover hog. Just kidding but really, he does this at least once a month.

Quoting two4one:

The last few days I've been really sick. On sunday I dreamt that I was trying to move but couldn't. I was trying to yell to DH and was saying help but it was only coming out as a whisper. I stil don't know if it was real or not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lalalie
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Yeah, those dreams are the worst!

Megan11587
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I had a dream that someone I went to school with passed away.  It felt SO real. I actually texted a friend to make sure it wasn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)