Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am fed up JUST A VENT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I am not talking about just one person i am talking about anyone who feel's they have a right to tell me i am not allowed to have anymore kids how to raise my kids and how i should run my household. While i respect everyone's opinion about the subject i MUST point out a few thing's..

1) While having 4 kids may seem to be a lot it is not for you to say i was foolish..

2) Yes i do know what happens when you have sex but i also know sex does not always produce a baby!!!

3) I am going on 29 year's of age my husband is going on 30 we have every right to make our own choices.

4) We have stable income and can care for the children we have made.

5) My husband and I will make choices WE feel is best for our self's and OUR children.

6) If my husband and I decide to have any more children that is OUR choice and NOT your's

7) We run our house hold the way that's works for us

8) We Raise OUR children the way we feel work's best for us.

9) I don't always agree spanking work's in some cases but i am not against spanking. I feel the punishment should fit the crime.

10) I do not wish for anyone to tell me i am parenting wrong. How you parent is different then how i parent so let's agree to disagree..

AGAIN i am not talking about just one person this goes out to everyone who feel's they have say over OUR lives MY body and OUR parenting skills...I am not trying to offend anyone or hurt anyone's feeling's BUT there is so much one person can take before they blow up and make things worse :) 

Some of the thing's i wish i could say to people

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrs-mudge
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
You go mama! only you know
what is best for you and your family. sometimes it is hard when you have judgy people around you. stay confident! try not to let the haters get you down too much....they aren't worth the stress and drama. *hugs*!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight91
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Agreed, only you know what best for your family..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM

4 kids that you can support? Nobody's business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM

My MIL and other people feel it's their business

Quoting Anonymous:

4 kids that you can support? Nobody's business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)