Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mexican Drug Cartels

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 42 Replies
Why is this such an issue? We have the technology to monitor and in many cases use force all over the world through new technology. Why do we still have such an issue with the cartels? We spend countless dollars on drones to watch Afghanis and Iraqis and Koreans.... We have asassinated leaders of countries and organizations, but we can't get a drug dealer who murders an American family? I mean really?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Police officers aren't the military. it's their job to protect and serve the best they can. They can't just arrest someone because they think he's a drug dealer. They need solid proof.
Lizard_Lina
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I totally get that. But we pour billions of dollars into the DHS. Where the hell are they?

Quoting SincerelyMine:

Police officers aren't the military. it's their job to protect and serve the best they can. They can't just arrest someone because they think he's a drug dealer. They need solid proof.

Aislinn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL It would take me five hundred pages to explain, so I will say this. It is about money, power and corruption. I bet you are shocked...lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM
It depends on where the cartel is located.. usually the main cartels are in mexico and just have drug mules on the usa side. Chapo is the main drug lord and he is very difficult to find.. changes his apperance alot.. he was caught at one point but there were bad cops on the inside and he was able to escape. It depends on where stuff like this goes down.. border patrol is doing all they can to stop the drugs from coming on to our side. But in mexcio its bad. Like really bad.
Lizard_Lina
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
0_0 whaaaaaaaaat? Lol

Quoting Aislinn:

LOL It would take me five hundred pages to explain, so I will say this. It is about money, power and corruption. I bet you are shocked...lol 

stickyfingers
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Because they are in law enforcement now.
Lizard_Lina
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I knew most of this. But when we pour billions into DHS, border patrol should not be so alone in protecting the country.

Quoting Anonymous:

It depends on where the cartel is located.. usually the main cartels are in mexico and just have drug mules on the usa side. Chapo is the main drug lord and he is very difficult to find.. changes his apperance alot.. he was caught at one point but there were bad cops on the inside and he was able to escape. It depends on where stuff like this goes down.. border patrol is doing all they can to stop the drugs from coming on to our side. But in mexcio its bad. Like really bad.

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

in a perfect world i guess =(

Lizard_Lina
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Are they in DHS?

Quoting stickyfingers:

Because they are in law enforcement now.

Aislinn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

0_0 whaaaaaaaaat? Lol

Quoting Aislinn:

Law enforcement might as well be tied and gagged. They can only do what the government and law allows them to do. Ever heard of Fast and Furious? And I am not talking about the movies. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)