Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No nooky for you :-/ VENT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

I love my husband and the sex we have but i am sick of being the only one to start shit. I'm on strike he can either go with out or for once in our marriage start it...I have to be the one to show him i'm feeling fricky and i have to be the one to start touching or rubbing. I'M SICK OF IT.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

clearly communication isnt your strong point.

NikkiDoll
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM
How do you know she didn't already talk to him about this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I have told him over and over again that i shouldn't always have to start it he should as well and it goes in one ear and out the other. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM

if she is resorting to throwing no sex hissy fits in order to get her point across then she isnt do a GOOD JOB of communicating her needs verbally.

Quoting NikkiDoll:

How do you know she didn't already talk to him about this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

goes in ear and out the other huh?  then he wasnt listening to you and you need to take the steps to work on how to feel heard and he needs to learn to become a better listener.  a marriage counceler would do you both wonders since you both obviously cant get your shit together on your own.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have told him over and over again that i shouldn't always have to start it he should as well and it goes in one ear and out the other. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM
You and me both! I'm about to burn the motor out of my vibrator :/

Progress he initiated last night though
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck I don't ever ever initiate so if my husband doesn't we don't have sex and I can go forever without having sex as it isn't a need for me.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Buy a vibrator. If he wants it he can initiate it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

goes in ear and out the other huh?  then he Wasnt listening to you and you need to take the steps to work on how to feel heard and he needs to learn to become a better listener.  a marriage counceler would do you both wonders since you both obviously cant get your shit together on your own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM

go ahead and roll your eyes at me instead of trying to address the issue in a mature, responsible way that will be healthy for your marriage and fix the underlying issues. 

its not my problem, i never have to beg my dh to have sex with me because we actually talk and listen to to each other and connect on an intimate level in and out of the bedroom.  good luck op....sounds like you are going to need it with that attitude.

Quoting Anonymous:

eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

goes in ear and out the other huh?  then he Wasnt listening to you and you need to take the steps to work on how to feel heard and he needs to learn to become a better listener.  a marriage counceler would do you both wonders since you both obviously cant get your shit together on your own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)