Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wahms please come here.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
What do you do to earn your living from home? What kind of education/training do you have? How much do you make monthly? I'm just curious what's out there to pay the bills lol
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I am a photographer and ad designer and have been for 4 years. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management. I don't put my income on here but it is very nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Wow that's great!

Quoting lapcounter:

I am a photographer and ad designer and have been for 4 years. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management. I don't put my income on here but it is very nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Wow that's great!

Quoting lapcounter:

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I have partnered up to work with a wellness company that manufactures amazing all natural products from cleaners to makeup. I earn bonuses and a commission for setting up shopping accounts. It's so easy! There is no selling anything, taking orders, or holding inventory. No degree or training required, although there are plenty of resources to help you get started. It has given me the freedom to stay at home with my daughter and make my own hours so I can go back to school. I absolutely love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Whats the start up cost for that?

Quoting kbutton24:

I have partnered up to work with a wellness company that manufactures amazing all natural products from cleaners to makeup. I earn bonuses and a commission for setting up shopping accounts. It's so easy! There is no selling anything, taking orders, or holding inventory. No degree or training required, although there are plenty of resources to help you get started. It has given me the freedom to stay at home with my daughter and make my own hours so I can go back to school. I absolutely love it.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM
The only fee is $29 for the membership. Just like at bjs or Costco! Only there's is much more.. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kbutton24:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM

It work for the government (telecommuting), I work in IT and writing.  I have my master's degree and I'm more then half way done my PhD.  I make over 100K a year, not sure what it breaks down to a month!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Can you tell me about what you make a month? If you don't mind

Quoting kbutton24:

The only fee is $29 for the membership. Just like at bjs or Costco! Only there's is much more.. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kbutton24:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I'm an attorney and I work part-time from home for the state.  But, for fun, I do mystery-shopping.  I'm actually off to McDonalds right now for a whopping $11 plus reimbursement. 

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I would love to give you some more info! Why don't you PM me, that way my income isn't out there for the whole world to see :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)