Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me decorate my bedroom - My husband is in love with MUSIC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

My husband LOVES music, ( read: 80's rock)  and he's always been one that likes to spend his free time in our bedroom.

I want to decorate our bedroom in a music theme for him - I don't really care what our room looks like, but since we are moving to a new home, I'd like to give him a room that he will enjoy.The garage is too small as is the basement, so no room for a "man cave" really - I'm putting myself in a home office, so I want to give him a room

So - I have a few idea's - but I need help. We're on a tight budget - maybe 100 dollars, but we don't need paint/new bedding/curtains we already purchased all of that.

I have some ideas, like turning an old record into a clock -

I have a ton of old records, and cd's that can be used for decorating. I also think it would be awesome to put the chords from the chorus of "our song" on the wall above our head board - I found the sheet music for that, so it shouldn't be too hard.

I need ideas to brighten the room as well.

The furniture is white, the walls will be charcoal, the curtains black, the bedspread black. The lamps are charcoal with white shades. TV black, stereo is grey - so you get my drift - It needs to be livened up

Any ideas? Please help

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jillbailey26
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

You can do pops or red.  That always goes well.

You can get a lot of ideas from Google or Pinterest.  Just type in "music bedroom".

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)