Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm done with men!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Yes, but it's weird because I'm not that attracted to women, but it sure beats the hell out of dating another man.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miabelladebra
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

you haven't found the right man yet.

Syphon
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Are you sure the problem is men?

Mama110981
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Ditto!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, but it's weird because I'm not that attracted to women, but it sure beats the hell out of dating another man.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Monsita
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:57 PM
That's exactly how I feel lately. I'm 23 and recently went out with a 39 yrs old. I met him off a dating site. We had, what I thought, was a good time. Before the night ended, we made out for about 20 minutes. It was very obvious he REALLY enjoyed it. Now Hes ignoring me... I'm at a loss for words. I was sweet and I looked amazing. His loss I guess? Idk I really liked him :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Please don't date a woman if you aren't interested. Taking a break from men is one thing, but giving someone false hope is another.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

LOL I am no lesbian either- I have not one bit of sex attraction to women- and sure would NOT EVER want to live with another woman...

But I don't want any men around either... I am just tired of it all.   The work it takes- I just would love to live alone now.   If I get horny- I would like a lover "someone to thrill me then leave me alone"....

I do not want to clean up after them, cook for them, have to let them have complete control over the tv, cater to them.... smell them.  LOL

Rocker.Mom.07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I thought this way after my ex husband lol I think a lot of women do. Then I talk to my lesbian friends and I hear their relationship horror stories...I don't think the grass is greener on the other side from listening to them lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Not all men, just men I've had in my life. I'm done.

Quoting Syphon:

Are you sure the problem is men?

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Time to try bisexual out? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)